- Cooling body wash can be an excellent way to think of the best ways to refresh ourselves, and beauty products are no exception.
- That’s why we wanted to try this fresh and light bath gel recipe for these summer days.
- It is a real delight, in addition to helping us fight cellulite.
Homemade Recipe of Cooling Body Wash
- Five sheets of neutral gelatin
- 1 cup of neutral shower gel
- The natural colourants that you like the most
- The anti-cellulite essential oils of your choice
- Firstly, start by serving five small cups of water in a pot.
- Secondly, add the gelatin sheets and bring the water to a boil.
- Then, you can move the mixture to a bowl and beat it with the body wash.
- Next, add the colouring and four drops of the essential oil of your choice.
- Lastly, mix everything. Place the mixture in a silicone baking mould (this can be a conventional mould).
- Please put it in the refrigerator for 7-8 hours. To finish, unmold your cooling gel, and voila!
Ideas to optimize your cooling body wash
Let’s not limit ourselves to this cooling gel; we can make it original, aromatic, and practical, as our imagination allows us!
Here are some excellent ideas for you to get started:
- Refreshing frozen body wash: use blue colouring and peppermint essential oil (which is a boost for circulation, as we know).
- Combined with the cold, it is a powerful anti-cellulite.
- Grapefruit Refreshing body wash: Use red and yellow colouring to give it a salmon-pink colour.
- And also, grapefruit essential oil, the quintessential fat burner!
- A refreshing girly body washes: use pink colouring, and essential oil rose the most nourishing for the skin.
- It will help smooth and repair, thus minimizing the appearance of orange peel skin.
- And also, do not hesitate to mix the colourants to obtain an infinite number of shades!
- You can also add some super hydrating oil, such as coconut or macadamia oil, to the base recipe.
How to use my cooling gel?
- Use your cooling gel, rub it between your hands, or directly on the body when you are in the shower.
- You can keep this product in refrigeration for about ten days.
Review of Best Cooling body wash
With Bamboo Extract and Rice Oil
- The Shower Gel Soft Moisturizing and Refreshing Ecoderma consist of naturally occurring ingredients respectful with the skin and the environment.
- With Bamboo extract and Rice Oil, its formula delicately cleanses and reinforces the skin’s hydration mechanisms.
- And also, it provides maximum softness and elasticity while providing optimal hydration and instant comfort.
- Easily biodegradable formula.
- 0% Dyes, Parabens, Petroleum Derived Oils and Phthalates.
- Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Bambusa Arundinacea Leaf Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Parfum (Fragrance) Blend of aromatic products (Floral, green, and watery)
- Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Triethylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- Pour a quantity of gel onto a sponge or directly onto your hand.
- Spread the gel with a gentle massage on wet skin.