- Hair Mask for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp will help you have dry hair that needs deep hydration and keeps your hair moisturized.
- The natural ingredients help us give life to the hair, hydrate, nourish, eliminate dandruff, and provide a natural shine to be healthy in a short time.
- Sometimes we don’t care much about our hair mask for dandruff and itchy scalp, because we don’t have time or we can’t find the right product.
- But it is essential to include a weekly hair mask in our beauty routine, and what better than with natural ingredients.
Causes of Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
- Itchy scalp and dandruff is an excess of dead skin cells that look like small scales. It is usual for dead skin to shed.
- However, when we do in excessive quantity, it is when it begins to cause inconvenience.
Dandruff and itchy scalp can have different and varied causes:
- Food allergies
- Environmental conditions
- Diet deficiencies (especially lack of zinc)
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Using a very aggressive shampoo for your skin
Fantastic Hair Masks for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
1. Strawberry and Yoghurt
- With this mask, you can eliminate dandruff, oily hair, and hair loss.
- Strawberries are with many nutrients and vitamins.
- They are antibacterial, which help eliminate dandruff fungus, fight hair oil, and stimulate the hair fibre to grow hair.
- A cup of strawberries.
- A natural yoghurt.
- Start by crushing the strawberries, add the yoghurt and mix until it forms a smooth paste.
- Then apply on the scalp, leave it on for 29 minutes, and remove with plenty of water.
2. Hair mask for dryness
- It is necessary to hydrate dry hair, for this coconut oil deeply is perfect.
- Coconut oil has many benefits and properties for hair care.
- It is a natural moisturizer, cleanses, nourishes, and protects the hair fibre to maintain healthy and beautiful hair.
- When combined with egg and milk, it provides the proteins that the hair needs not to lose its hydration and thus achieve soft, shiny, and healthy hair.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- A bit of milk.
- In a container, put in all the ingredients and mix until you form the mask.
- Once ready, apply throughout the hair; you must let it act for 20 minutes and remove plenty of water.
- You should apply any of these homemade masks once a week, and you will see that you will maintain beautiful and healthy hair.
- It is also essential that you use appropriate hair products for your hair type and need.
- Currently, you can find a large number of products for dry, oily, or dandruff hair.
- With these incredible masks, you will see their results in a short time, as well as being very easy to prepare and apply.
3. Avocado Mask
- Avocado is rich in antioxidants, so it helps maintain the scalp’s health that has been weakened by dryness and itchiness.
- Its high content of fatty acids helps to replenish the hydration that the dry scalp lacks.
How to use avocado:
- Puree half an avocado and apply it to the scalp. You can also spread it over the rest of the hair if you have
enough to do it.
- It will also hydrate the hair’s length, which has undoubtedly suffered from growing in a hostile environment of
- Let it work for at least 20 minutes, and then wash your hair.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
- Apple cider vinegar has good anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can make a big difference in the strength of the scalp and hair in general.
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ or 1/2 cup of water
- In a bowl, mix ¼ cups of apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water.
- Immerse a cotton ball in the blend and apply it directly to the scalp, or put the preparation in a spray bottle to
spray it evenly all over the head.
- Then massage your scalp for 10 minutes and wrap the hair with the help of a towel.
- After 15 minutes, do away with the towel and rinse well with fresh water.
5. Baking soda mask
- The alkaline nature of baking soda can go a long way in balancing and eliminating that bothering you.
- It is a straightforward remedy.
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- A teaspoon of water
- Five drops of olive oil
- Firstly, mix up one tablespoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of water to form a paste; then add a small number of
drops of olive oil and mix well.
- Now apply it all over your scalp and massage for 10 minutes.
- Let it act for another 15 minutes and, after this time, rinse the hair with plenty of warm water.
Helpful Resource: Technologyies