- Mask for dull skin is a great way to exfoliate your skin, hydrate deeply, and get that beautiful, radiant glow you love.
- Unfortunately, they will get expensive, especially if you go for a spa treatment.
- Instead of paying so much money for the masks, you consider making it yourself – from ingredients you probably have in the kitchen place right now.
Excellent Masks for dull skin
1. For all skin types
- This recipe will give you soft and supple skin; It couldn’t be easier.
- One ripe banana (medium size)
- Well, there isn’t! You need to mash and mix the banana in a bowl and smear it on your face and neck.
- Leave the banana mask for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2. Strengthen and tone
- This one is my favourite in the mornings when my face is puffy, and my eyes are puffy.
- The mask works like magic, and the fact that it is very economical and easy to make.
- The star ingredient is apple cider vinegar, and you can use it as a finishing rinse.
Ingredients for a rinse:
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups of filtered water
Ingredients for a mask:
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- For the front, mix the ingredients and pat on your skin using your palms. Let dry completely before rinsing.
- For the finishing rinse, splash the mixture on your face after your usual wash. You can then leave it as is, but I prefer to rinse again, so I don’t feel like dressing all day.
3. Exfoliate and Illuminate Mask
- Try the easy and super cheap mask you can make to brighten up dull skin and smooth your complexion.
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix all the ingredients and smooth it over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
4. For dull and oily skin
- If you have dull and oily skin, then you will love to have this delicious avocado mask.
- I use it to balance my weird combination skin (oily in the T-zone and dry on my cheeks).
- These superfoods keep your skin soft and supple without drying out.
- One ripe avocado
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of Greek yoghurt
- Firstly, mash and mix the ingredients in a bowl until you have a smooth consistency.
- Secondly, apply it on your face and neck and let sit for 20 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.
5. Hydrating homemade face care
- Cucumber is rich in vitamins; it nourishes your skin and purifies it.
- Cucumber is one of your most successful beauty allies. Cucumber is a good idea to hydrate your dry skin.
- One Cucumber
- Quite simply, we present you the steps:
- First of all, you would have to peel a cucumber and crush it to obtain a puree.
- Then put it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- If your skin is a bit dry, you can add plain yoghurt to hydrate your skin further.
6. Antioxidant face mask for mature and dull skin with green tea
- Green tea is the best anti-wrinkle treatment. There is no better tip than green tea gives rejuvenation to your skin!
- You will offer an anti-wrinkle mask based on green tea that gives a glow.
- Green Tea
- Take a green tea bag and mix it with honey.
- Leave it on your face for 20 minutes.
Essential oils, The little extra!
- For a “luxury” treatment, you can use essential oils in the masks you create at home.
- There are a few essential oils (no pun intended) that you can use for different skin types.
- Mix in a few drops when preparing your mask to enjoy a pleasant scent while your cover does its job.
For oily skin
For a sensitive skin
- Pink Rose Oil
Note: If your skin is acne-prone or undergoing treatment, I recommend that you avoid essential oils, as even the most soothing ones can irritate damaged skin.
Also Read: Makeup Rules – Steps and 10 Basic Successful Makeup Rules
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Technologyify.