Description of Onion Oil
- Onion oil is a natural method, safe and effective without any side effects or allergies, which prevents hair loss and promotes growth at the same time.
- It means that not only does the hair not fall out, but it grows faster and more robust.
- Onion oil has many properties, and in this case, hair strands can reappear and begin to grow when used repeatedly.
- However, it is also essential to note that onions are not a magic product.
- Its effectiveness depends on many factors, so in addition to using it, I recommend eliminating or reducing the sources that cause stress and worries.
- Onion, its purest extract converted into juice, can treat other hair problems, such as dandruff, oil, or fungal infections.
- Some research also claims that it prevents premature greying of hair.
Onion oil Properties and Benefits
Onion oil has multiple uses, whether for the digestive and respiratory system, as massages thanks to aromatherapy, to soothe the skin, and as a cleanser for the body.
1. High Nutrient content
- It is high in vitamin A, C, and B, and we use it as a home remedy against colds and flu.
- Something more unknown is the oil that we extract from it, but it is convenient to know all its benefits.
- The onion oil comes from the extraction of the bulb of the food by steam distillation.
2. Beneficial for the respiratory system
- The oil provides an essential function against colds and flu since it is an expectorant, antiseptic, and bactericidal.
- In this case, in the flu, it is advisable to visit the doctor who will provide us with the appropriate treatment for each patient.
3. Good for the skin
- It has a calming action, and for this reason, I recommend you treat some skin-related problems, such as warts, freckles, cracks, insect bites, and hangnails (paronychia).
4. Helps the digestive system
- In turn, onion oil is purifying, diuretic, digestive, stomachic, deworming, tonic, and hypotensive.
- For all this, it regulates the function of the intestine. Its diuretic action favours the elimination of fat through fructans found in abundance in the onion bulb.
5. Ideal for massages
- It is often used in aromatherapy and is applied in facial and body massages to calm the skin and mind.
- In this case, we can use it in local applications, massage, and inhalation, and it always needs a professional.
- It is the one who will give us the message and will explain its application.
6. Use in the kitchen
- Its use in the kitchen is usually pervasive.
- Mostly, we can use it as a seasoning, diluted in vegetable oil before use.
7. Contraindications of onion oil
- Like other essential oils, it also has its contraindications and cannot be used by everyone.
- Therefore, both for massages and coughs or flu, it is advisable to ask the doctor to explain the treatment.
- We prohibit this oil in pregnant or lactating women, young children, and the elderly.
Onion Oil Recipe
- Two cups of oil (can be olive, sunflower, peanut, corn, etc.)
- One and a half cups of onions (purple, white, chives, a mix of them, etc.)
- Take a very deep frying pan or saucepan, where you will place the two cups of oil, with medium-low heat, without ever reaching frying temperatures.
- Add the onions cut into thin slices, pen style.
- I said you could mix the purple ones, the white ones, a little spring onion. It goes to your liking.
- Let the onions cook over low heat for an excellent stretch to release essence and their flavour and properties.
- The turn has come to squeeze the onions well to filter the oil from them.
- Separate the oil on one side and the onions on the other.
- Please don’t throw them away, and they will serve you to eat or use in other dishes.
- KNOW MORE:- haeaalth