Sandalwood skin care: natural lightening virtues
- The Sandalwood skin care helps skin to hydrate, nourish, removing dirt particles, and making our skin smoother.
- Sandalwood comes from a tree of Indian origin, making it possible to manufacture a natural lightening product.
Where does Sandalwood Essential Oil come from?
- Native to India, Sandalwood is an evergreen tree that grows up to 9 meters tall.
- Sandalwood is extracted from the heart of the wood through steam distillation, producing an intoxicating, woody oil that looks like liquid gold.
The properties of sandalwood for skin care
- Sandalwood is often used to remove blackheads, acne, and other pimples.
- In other words, it cleanses the epidermis. It is also known to protect against UV rays.
- Applied to the face during the day, it prevents hyper pigmentation of the skin.
- At the same time, the skin becomes soft to the touch after its use.
- Also, it helps rebalance the sebum in the epidermis.
- It is, therefore, suitable for all skin types, both oily and dry or sensitive.
- It just takes the right dose and the right mix.
- But this precious plant is best known for its lightning character. In fact, while cleaning the skin, it gradually brightens it.
- Note that the objective is not to whiten the skin at the risk of damaging it but to make the complexion fresher and the complexion more radiant.
- Some women use it every night a week or two before a party to find a nice complexion on D-Day.
- Otherwise, essential oil is also trendy in massages because it relaxes the nervous system.
Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
1. Mental clarity
- Sandalwood Essential Oil is an amazing natural remedy for promoting mental clarity and cognitive function.
- It allows you to stay calm in the face of stress and see things more rationally.
- Thanks to its astringent properties, Sandalwood Essential Oil can help speed up skin and muscle repair by inducing contractions in soft tissues.
- The oil is particularly effective in healing the most sensitive areas because it works very gently.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil is an exceptional antiseptic agent.
- Whether ingested or applied topically, it inhibits, prevents, and protects against future infections.
- Many essential oils as Grapefruit Oil and Oregano Oil also have protective and strong antibacterial properties that prevent infections.
- The active compounds in Sandalwood Essential Oil, such as Sandalwood oil, work to reduce inflammation effectively.
- Thanks to its soothing and refreshing effect, Sandalwood Essential Oil can relieve headaches and digestive, nervous, and circulatory problems.
- Thanks to its sedative and calming properties, Sandalwood Essential Oil helps to create a feeling of relaxation and appeasement, thus reducing problems related to anxiety or depression.
- These calming effects can even help patients with long-lasting hypertension and help lower blood pressure.
What is Sandalwood Essential Oil used for?
- Hydrate For drier skin, Sandalwood Essential Oil can provide your skin with ultimate regeneration.
- It exerts powerful moisturizing effects on the skin as an emollient, penetrating it deeply to provide intense hydration.
- Rejuvenated the astringent properties of Sandalwood Essential Oil make it the ideal ingredient to reduce wrinkles’ appearance.
- For other essential oils anti-aging, see the Essential Oil of Incense and Essential Oil.
- Apaise Grace, its soothing compounds, essential oil of Wood Sandalwood has an unmatched ability to regenerate the skin.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil works to soothe the epidermis and even skin tone, whether for psoriasis, eczema, acne, or even pigmentation.