- Shampoo to stop head sweating of the head is helpful as it can be frustrating or make you uncomfortable in social situations.
- The excellent information is that there are several possible treatment options using Shampoo to stop head sweating.
- If you find that your head is sweaty regularly, even when it is hot and stressed, exercising, or eating spicy foods, you may be suffering from this condition.
- Often accompanied by heavy sweating on the face, this excess sweat is particularly troublesome.
- Sweat sticks to the hair, causing itching and sebum problems.
- Although excessive sweating of the face and head can occur in unusual situations like in cold weather or not exercising, many factors can trigger sweating.
These triggers include:
- warm weather
- stress or anxiety
- strong emotions like anger or fear
- eat spicy food
- exercise, even light physical activity
Best Shampoo to stop head sweating
The Sudo regulating probiotic care shampoo
- We were all waiting for it; it is finally here: DayDry launches the first Sudo-regulating Shampoo.
- It allows limiting the scalp’s sweating, gives volume to the hair, and takes care of your skin.
- The Sudo regulating probiotic care shampoo is available in two versions: a formula for fine or normal hair and a formula for oily hair.
- The first thing to avoid is detergent shampoos, which initially dry out the hair and induce reaction hyper seborrhoea.
- It is preferable to use mild shampoos or even adapted to hyper seborrhea.
- The DayDry Shampoo Soap combines the benefits of Rhassoul and Jojoba oil regulating sebum with the antiperspirant action of essential oil of clary sage and astringent of essential oil of cedar.
- We can use it daily (alone or as a pre-shampoo); it will take care of your hair by reducing excess sebum and sweat.
- If your sweat is very abundant, you can apply a gel antiperspirant to the areas of sweating by taking a few.
- At the roots of clean, dry hair, apply a cotton ball soaked in antiperspirant by tapping the evening before to go to bed.
- Never spray the product directly on the head and avoid contact with the eyes.
- Relish your hair the next morning. Be cautious; if your hair is coloured, the antiperspirant can react with the colour.
- Do a test on a discrete area.
- To regulate this annoying sweating, you can also combine other solutions:
- Capsules made from sage or the mother tincture of sage naturally reduce body sweating.
- During high heat, foggers or small hand fans
- Drugs called anticholinergics (many side effects) or the injection of botulinum toxins (4-5 sessions on average).
- They can be prescribed to you by your dermatologist.
Tips for everyday life
- In addition to medications and procedures, there are several things you can try to help decrease excessive sweating on your head and face.
- Some of these home remedies include: Bathing frequently to reduce bacteria and skin moisture.
- Applying an antiperspirant before bed and in the morning
- Keep a soft, absorbent towel in your bag, desk, or car to help excess dry sweat.
- Using an unscented face powder to help absorb moisture
- Avoiding spicy foods and caffeine, both of which can increase sweating
- Avoiding high temperatures or dressing too warmly.
- Wear breathable fabrics that absorb moisture.
- Stay well, hydrated.
- Carry a small portable or clip-on fan to keep your face cool and dry.
- Eating smaller, more common meals to help regulate digestion, which produces heat.
- Do not exercise immediately before work or other social activities, as sweating may continue for some time after exercise.
- MORE INFO:- technoologyau