- Aishwarya Rai Makeup gives a stunning and embracing look, and she believes that it is all about the eyes that reflect in beauty.
- She states that we draw a lot from our tradition and culture – for generations, it has always been about the eyes.
- She also says that we should also use skin care products regularly, and applying bronzer can be a good idea!
Table of Contents
Aishwarya Rai Makeup Look On Occasions
- Aishwarya Rai Makeup looks on the 68th Cannes Film Festival’s occasion, the muse of L’Oréal Paris, she dazzled the Croisette with an ultra colourful makeup.
- Aishwarya Rai, L’Oréal Paris, and world-famous Indian actress were at the 68th Cannes Film Festival alongside another L’Oréal Girl: Eva Longoria.
- For the occasion, the two muses took out their pins from the game with sublime looks.
- Aishwarya Rai opts for an emerald green dress signed by Elie Saab. A princess dress that has had the merit of captivating the Croisette.
- In addition to her outfit Aishwarya Rai, especially attracted attention with an ultra colourful and glamorous beauty look.
- The Indian actress opted for very colourful makeup.
- She fell in love with a golden eye shadow, a streak of black eyeliner on her upper eyelid, and a light touch of mascara.
- To recall her dress colour, Aishwarya went all out on an emerald green eyeliner on her lower eyelid.
- An original but ultra-glamorous choice, it highlights her eyes to perfection.
- On the lip, the actress did not hesitate to dare the cherry red lipstick.
- Emerald green and red go perfectly with her skin; combining these two colours offers a stunning result.
- The actress chose to put down her hair loose for her hairstyle, although it is still very well controlled.
- At 41, Aishwarya Rai is dazzling; in addition to being a talented actress, the pretty brunette is an ideal muse.
- She embodies beauty to perfection.
- All little girls dream of it, Aishwarya Rai, on May 19 in Cannes, the unforgettable Loréalista metamorphosed into a Disney princess, dressed in a fabulous ultra-voluminous ball gown.
A look that undoubtedly goes with dazzling beauty. It’s your turn to pull out the big game thanks to its three makeup secrets.
1. Play the natural card
- At 44 years old, Aishwarya Rai proves that she is not afraid to parade under the Cannes spotlight.
- In the previous edition, the sublime Indian marked the annals of the Croisette with a surprising lipstick, lavender colour.
- This year again, it did not disappoint. On May 19, over the sidelines of the screening of Okja.
- Devdas’ heroine walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival in a lush fairytale sky blue dress with a devastating neckline.
- A real modern-day Cinderella dress is by designer Michael Cinco.
- And also, to hold the top of the pavement until the end, only a good nude and radiant complexion could complete the exercise of style.
- The tinted cream, like the theL’Oréal Paris Glam Beige Foundation, is always an excellent ally to unify the whole face.
- Then illuminate every millimetre of the skin by distributing points of shine here and there.
- For this, you need to use a brush to apply L’Oréal Paris Accord Parfait Highlight Powder on the forehead, nose, and chin.
- Finally, perfect the complexion with a stroke of Blush Infaillible Sculpt, applied moderately to the cheekbones, and degraded towards the temples.
2. Shape your eyelashes XXL style
- Seductive to the end of the beauty look, the Bollywood princess has chosen to bet on instead natural eye makeup.
- Indeed, her emerald green eyes need almost nothing to attract the attention of the public and photographers.
- Except maybe an eye shadow deposited on the upper eyelid.
- The daring will mix shades and choose the most suitable eye shadows from the Nude Color Riche Palette from L’Oréal Paris.
- Lastly, there is the icing on the cake: the application of a shaping carbon-coloured mascara.
- Here, the right gesture lies in its application.
- We hem our eyelashes with several layers and in a zigzag fashion, from the inside to the eye’s outer corner.
- XXL effect guaranteed thanks to the mascaraL’Oréal Paris Superstar X-Fiber False Eyelashes.
3. Slice with a dark lipstick
- Even if her dress may well come out of a real fairy tale, Aishwarya Rai does not forget to work on her reputation as a femme fatale.
- The Miss Universe 1994, therefore, turned that evening to a shade of frank lipstick that contrasts with her shiny skin and her fresh eyes.
- In this case, the Color Riche Satin Lipstick from L’Oréal Paris does the job correctly.
- You can apply it directly using the stick or brush on a previously hydrated mouth.
- For an ideal and uniform result, don’t forget to pinch your lips on a tissue gently.
Aishwarya Rai Makeup Tips
- Hydrating the skin should be the first thing to do before applying makeup.
- If you have small eyes, you should appear more open by applying highlighter in the middle and blending.
- Her favourite MAC products are – MAC fluid line, Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, and Viva Glam lip gloss.
- She recommends girls who aren’t colour shy to wear hot pink lipstick, striking with a bare face!
- Stay true to their natural skin colour, adding that every woman in India wants to look just for some strange reason.
- READ MORE:- healthyseo01