Aloe vera – As Makeup Remover
- Aloe vera makeup remover works best as it absorbs toxic elements derived from materials such as PVC, paints, and makeup products.
- It is an ingredient that contains many benefits for our skin. Also, its texture is perfect to use as an ally for facial care.
- The aloe vera has many virtues. It is excellent to use for removing makeup because it has a moisturizing and anti-ageing effect.
Make your moisturizing makeup remover
- Nothing like this best to remove makeup; only the fatty base has real makeup removal power in any milk or other makeup remover.
- Therefore, it is preferable to obtain a cleansing oil for daily use, including on oily skin, as long as you rinse it off thoroughly.
- This method can therefore be used on any skin, depending on the oil you choose.
- Here is a straightforward little recipe for a soothing and moisturizing effect, or as a reinforcement, if your makeup remover is not available.
1. Makeup Remover and Moisturizer – quick recipe
- According to your home cosmetics habits, a nut or vegetable oil to choose according to your skin type.
- Choose a good quality oil, preferably organic.
- Hazelnut oil for oily skin
- Hemp oil for combination skin
- Black seed oil for problem skin
- Preferably argan oil for dry skin
- Avocado oil for dehydrated skin
- Sweet almond oil for delicate/damaged/irritated skin
- Think of Calophyllum oil for blotchy skin
- Borage oil for mature skin
- A nut of aloe gel (aloe vera)
- Mix up these two ingredients in the palm of your hand and apply to the face.
- Remove the excess with a cotton pad, then rinse thoroughly as usual.
- We can use this gel as a hydrating base in the out of stock of your day cream.
Precautions for use:
- As with any homemade and natural cosmetics, or any other product, allergies are always possible.
- Although it is rare, aloe allergy does exist.
- Perform a gel reactivity test on the skin of your arm.
2. Aloe vera makeup remover gel
- Four tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- One tablespoon of jojoba oil
- One teaspoon of lavender hydrosol
- Mix the aloe vera gel and jojoba oil with a spoon.
- Add the lavender hydrosol.
- Pour the whole thing into an airtight bottle.
Storage: 2 weeks in the refrigerator
Benefits of Aloe vera makeup remover
- Aloe vera gel nourishes and regenerates the skin, fights against ageing.
- It penetrates the skin much more comfortably than water.
- This natural juice, extracted from the plant, crosses the epidermis to nourish the dermis and the hypodermis.
- It activates the blood microcirculation thanks to its richness in vitamins and amino acids.
- And also, it accelerates the production of new cells.
- Its composition rich in anti-oxidants and alpha-hydroxy-acid (AHA) so popular, gives it an interest of choice in the manufacture of cosmetics.
- Aloe vera rebalances the pH of the skin thanks to its pH, which is very close.
- Firming the epidermis rejuvenates the complexion, and the skin is better protected against external aggressions.
- Pour a few drops of homemade makeup remover with aloe vera on slightly damp cotton (preferably washable), then pass it on the face to find freshness and cleanliness.
Also Read: Potato armpit whitening – Working and Best ways to whiten the armpits
- KNOW MORE:- technologypro