Table of Contents
Does Baking soda for Underarm Whitening work well?
- Baking soda for underarm whitening is an excellent option and works well to remove dirt and fix discolouration in ways to whiten your armpits.
- It helps to eradicate the dead cells, which lead to pigmentation in the area.
- Using baking soda in different ways to whiten underarms works, but it’s not a miracle or an overnight fix!
- Apply the principle in various ways, and over time you will find the dark underarm skin fading.
What are the steps to follow for Underarm Whitening?
Steps to follow:
- Although it doesn’t seem like it, the armpits are one of our bodies’ areas with the most sensitive skin.
- That is why any sloppy hair removal will end up producing irritation and discomfort in this area.
- One of the most fashionable options for removing hair from this area is the use of a razor.
- And also, in the long run, it produces an unsightly shadow on the site that often does not disappear even when we are perfectly shaved.
- This situation can make us feel embarrassed to wear clothes that expose the area because, at first glance, it may seem that we do not shave properly.
- However, there is a simple homemade solution: to use baking soda to lighten the armpits and get them to look better.
- Together with another equally potent one like lemon, this ingredient will help you achieve the best results.
What are the Home Remedies of Baking soda for Underarm Whitening
- Baking soda is a natural multi-purpose remedy. It is a versatile ingredient that offers many benefits.
- It acts as a gentle exfoliant capable of removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- And also, it has whitening properties that even our skin tone and acts as an antioxidant.
- Using baking soda to lighten the armpits is an effortless and effective operation.
1. Baking soda and Lemon
- Two teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate
- The juice of half a lemon
- You should blend these two ingredients until they form a thick paste.
- Clean your armpits well with soap and water to remove any deodorant residue or products, pat dry and apply the paste evenly on both armpits.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- I recommend you repeat this operation every day for at least two weeks or until the skin has cleared up.
- Exfoliate your underarms at least once a week with a face scrub; you will see how their appearance and texture will improve.
- Avoid continuous use of deodorant or antiperspirant.
- It is recommended, preferably at home, to let your armpits breathe without using these products.
2. Baking soda and Orange
- Two teaspoons of baking soda
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Combine two teaspoons of baking soda with lemon juice until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your armpits and massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Leave the paste on for 10 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Frequency: 2-3 times a week
3. Baking soda and Tomato
- Half Tomato
- One teaspoon baking powder
- Peel Tomato, and extract its juice using a blender.
- Take Baking soda in a container, mix some baking soda with tomato juice to form a paste.
- Apply this mixture every night if possible, and leave it on until morning.
- As you get up, rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Baking soda and Rosewater
- Two tablespoon Rosewater
- Two teaspoon Baking soda
- Mix baking soda and Rosewater to form a paste and apply it to your armpits.
- Rub gently for a minute, then rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- You can dust the baking powder on the skin for a lighter appearance.
- Alternatively, you can use water instead of Rosewater.
- Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Note: You can wipe your armpits with baking soda and a water solution.
- I recommend you exfoliate the underarm area once or twice a week to remove dead cells that accumulate on the spot and improve colour and appearance.
- It is essential to carry out this operation, preferably with a face scrub, because due to its fine grain, it will be much softer on your skin and erase it without irritating it.
- Also, take into account some recommendations to prevent your armpits from becoming dark and to keep them a suitable colour:
- Avoid using the razor for underarm hair removal; this habit produces a dark stain on the area.
- Hot waxing is best because, at the same time, it will allow you to remove dead cells from that area.
- I also do not recommend the use of depilatory creams, which can stain this delicate area.
- Wash your armpits daily with a moisturizer because this area also requires care.
- To neutralize body odour, mix equal parts baking soda and cornstarch, then blot it under the armpits.
- READ MORE:- reviewstechbu