Best tea tree oil face wash cleanses oily and acne-prone skin from deep within, providing moisture and beautifies it.
Tea tree oil face wash benefits for the face
From the above, it can be helpful as the benefits of tea tree oil for the face are many since we can use it to treat different pathologies, including:
- One of the primary uses of tea tree oil is treating a delicate and annoying problem like acne.
- Comedones, blackheads, pimples, and inflammatory acne can significantly benefit due to the tea tree’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Also, we observe a decrease in subcutaneous fat.
2. Seborrheic dermatitis
- It is a skin disease in which redness and the appearance of scales appear on the side of the nose, eyebrows, and near the scalp, even dandruff may appear.
- There are scientific works in which the tea tree is used as the main element to treat this pathology with excellent results.
3. Infection prevention
- For skin lesions or stings, we can apply the diluted tea tree oil topically to work by preventing skin infection.
4. Melanoma and skin tumours
- For the treatment of skin tumours, professionals are also turning to tea tree oil with good results.
5. Infectious diseases
- We can treat certain parasites such as leishmaniasis with this best tree tea oil face wash.
How to use tea tree oil face wash for acne
- As we have seen, acne is one of the primary uses of tea tree essential oil for the face.
- Studies show us comparing it with medication commonly indicated by dermatologists, and it has been seen that it has good efficacy.
- For this to occur and we can avoid the adverse effects (such as irritation), the application must be as follows:
- Before using the product on the facial skin (maybe a day or two before), it is advisable to test another area.
- For example, the skin of the hands, since some people may experience allergies.
- You must dilute tea tree oil in water.
- Although it can be better diluted in other substances called apolar solvents, these are very irritating to the skin.
- 3 drops in 100 ml of pure water are enough, and stir so that the particles are as small as possible.
- Before applying this solution, you must clean your face’s skin, use pure water and soap without perfumes or dyes.
- The next step is to get the pores to open, which you can do with steam.
- Heat water until it emits smoke; check that the temperature is not too high to avoid burns.
- Place your face on that steam for about 5 minutes.
- Dry your face, and apply the prepared solution with a cotton ball, dabbing gently on the skin.
- Repeat this procedure every day for 2-3 weeks. Then, stop the treatment for two weeks, and you can use it again.
- During the two weeks that you do not use tea tree oil, you can use an infusion of sage or chamomile to keep the skin clean and without inflammation.
- It would help if you accompanied this treatment with measures that help you eliminate fewer toxins through the skin, improving its appearance not only from the outside but from the inside.
Best Tea Tree Oil Facewash Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Neem And Tea Tree Face Wash comprises an Ayurvedic disinfecting formula to cure acne.
- Neem rids your skin of bacteria while removing excess sebum and impurities.
- The face wash maintains your skin’s oil balance with the help of rose petal extracts.
- The vitamins help lighten scars and blemishes and improve your skin tone.
- It also contains a mix of tea tree and lavender essential oils that prevent blackheads and soothe skin irritation.
- Ideal for daily use
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- No artificial colouring
- Travel-friendly packaging