Citrus face wash benefits
- Citrus face wash is the the secret to a face with a fresh, luminous, and radiant complexion is, above all, a good cleansing.
- Pamper your skin while cleansing its pores and moisturizing it!
- Sensitive, acne-prone, oily, or mature, all skin types need to be cared for and lovingly pampered!
- Good thing, these DIY face cleanser recipes will help them regain a naturally radiant complexion.
Citrus face wash Home Recipes
Here are 4 easy-to-make face wash recipes at home:
1. Soothing face wash with aloe vera and rose
- This purifying and nourishing cleanser will leave your skin soft and pleasant to the touch for a flawless complexion!
- Jojoba oil has the particularity of being suitable for all skin types while moisturizing and promoting healing.
- An excellent anti-aging ally! Rosewater cleanses, tones, and purifies the skin. It is particularly recommended for oily and/or sensitive skin.
- Finally, the aloe vera gel will lightly hydrate your skin. If you have this plant at home, you can make your gel yourself!
- 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- If you wish, you can add custard, this natural and effective preservative for homemade cosmetics. Be careful.
- However, its composition may be allergenic in some people.
- Pour all these ingredients into a bottle and shake to mix.
- Apply to your face with your hands or with a reusable cotton pad.
- This facial cleanser is with or without rinsing. Usually, there is no need to rinse.
2. A gentle scrub with citrus peels
- The citrus fruits are known for their astringent, antiseptic, and cleansing.
- With its virtues just as antiseptic, the tea tree allows you to say goodbye to the buttons and hello to a skin fresh and spotless!
- To be diluted beforehand in vegetable oil so as not to irritate your skin.
- A few peels of orange or lemon, ground or grated
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 2 drops of tea tree essential oil ( especially for acne-prone skin ).
- Gently massage your face with the mixture, insisting on the T zone (forehead, nose, and chin), and rinse with clean water.
- This gentle scrub will perfectly cleanse your skin thanks to its astringent and purifying properties.
3. Mild clay cleanser
- White clay is known for its cleansing, anti-blemish, and anti-blackhead properties.
- The facial cleanser is perfect for the most fragile, sensitive skin.
- 30 g of white clay
- 15 ml of rose hydrosol
- Combine the two ingredients in a bowl to form a slightly runny paste.
- Take a little solution and apply to a dry face, massaging gently.
- Rinse with clean water.
4. Rhassoul facial cleanser
- Rhassoul has a reputation for absorbing impurities, making your skin soft and radiant.
- A gourmet paste that should sublimate your skin!
- 75 g of rhassoul (in organic store in powder form)
- 45 ml of mineral or filtered water
- 5 ml of jojoba oil
- Firstly, blend all these various ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
- Secondly, apply this cleanser to your face.
- Lastly, massage and rinse with clean water.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at divinebeautytips