- Clean face with lemon as the vitamin allows regulating melanin production, the substance responsible for colouring the skin.
- Since lemon contains citric acid, it is also essential for cell regeneration to clean our face with lemon and see its benefits quickly.
- If you take appropriate measures regarding how long you leave the juice on your skin and the conditions under which you apply it, then this product will be a very effective lightener.
Steps to clean the face with lemon
- Passing a portion of this super citrus directly on the face or the area of the skin you want to clean is something we can do.
- If you want the cleaning to be in-depth, you can apply the steps below using half a lemon slice and one teaspoon of sugar.
- The first thing to do is squeeze the half slice of lemon into a container, to which we will add the teaspoon of sugar and then mix both ingredients until we integrate entirely it.
- And also, wash your face with lukewarm water and mild soap and pat dry with a clean towel.
- The next step will be to apply the lemon and sugar mixture on a cotton swab and rub it all over the face, avoiding sensitive areas such as the skin around the eyes and lips.
- We let the mixture act on our face for at least 20 minutes. After that time, we will only have to rinse the face with warm water.
- You can also apply a lemon-based mask and an egg white. Let it work for ten minutes, and again, your skin will look splendid after its action.
- We can repeat the cleansing treatment every week, and you will see how, little by little, the skin looks more luminous and radiant.
- Although yes, you must bear in mind that you cannot go outdoors or expose yourself to the sun after the treatment.
- Please take the opportunity to do it at night or on weekends that you will not go out.
Amazing Homemade Lemon Masks
- If you forget it, your skin will be stained even more by the sun’s effects and the lemon that tends to cause spots in contact with UV rays.
- We are already beginning to discover some techniques that will help you clean your face with lemon, and, in this case, it will also provide benefits to reduce fat and better control acne.
1. Lemon and Egg Mask
To do this, we are going to prepare a mask in which we will use this fruit and mix it with the egg white; we will need.
- One teaspoon lemon
- One egg white
- We start preparing this facial mask by beating the white until we manage to assemble it.
- Then, we will add the lemon and mix until the two ingredients have been thoroughly mixed.
- Now you will have to wash your face well and, when it is ready, you will apply the mask and let it act for about 10 minutes.
- Keep in mind that it is a slightly liquid mask; therefore, it is best to lie down while this time passes.
- Repeat this procedure once a week, and you will see results.
2. Lemon and Sugar Mask
- If what you are looking for is to clean the skin in-depth, we will propose a lemon mask that foliates the face and eliminates imperfection or dirt traces.
- We will use lemon with sugar as the two ingredients together will reduce the dirt embedded in the pores and ensure that your skin is in perfect condition.
- 1/2 slice of lemon squeezed
- One teaspoon of sugar
- We will start by mixing the two ingredients in a container until we see that they correctly integrate.
- Once we have them ready, we will wash the skin with water and neutral soap and, later, we will soak a piece of cotton in the mixture and apply it all over the face.
- Above all: avoid reaching sensitive areas such as the eye or lip contour.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm or cold water, never hot.
- Repeat this procedure once a week, and you will have radiant, clean, and flawless skin.
3. Lemon, Sugar, and Egg white Mask
- Lemon juice
- Egg white (optional)
- The first thing will be to mix the natural lemon juice with sugar.
- To apply the mixture, we will use cotton or a swab.
- We soak the cotton in the juice and carefully place it on our face, avoiding placing it in sensitive areas.
- We let the mixture rest on our face for about 20 minutes.
- Now we are going to rinse our face with warm water.
- Eliminates spots on the skin
- It is an antioxidant
- Contains vitamin c
- It is an excellent remedy to fight acne.
- It is a natural exfoliator.
- Reduces oil on the skin
Why mix it with sugar?
- Sugar is a natural moisturizer, as it retains fluid, this will help your skin not dry out.
- Another benefit of sugar is that it opens the pores and exfoliates them, removing dead cells.
- Sugar also helps improve healing in open wounds.
- Keep in mind that it is best to do this treatment at night, so we prevent the sun from generating spots on our skin due to lemon’s reaction.
- We can do the treatment once a week.
- You mustn’t do it daily, as it can irritate your face or dry it out.
- If you feel burning when using the lemon on your face, leave it in less time, and rinse thoroughly.
- If you start to notice flaking on the skin, you have to stop using it and go to a dermatologist to tell you what to use to improve your skin’s appearance.
- MORE INFO:- heaalthlive