Table of Contents
Is Curry leaf beneficial for hair growth?
- Curry leaf for hair growth is beneficial as this Indian herb can make your hair shiny and facilitate hair growth.
- Curry leaves add aroma and taste to your dishes- at the same time, they have many health benefits.
- And also, curry leaves prevent diarrhoea; they are suitable for the digestive system; they control bad cholesterol, etc.
- Besides this, curry leaves are also good for the hair.
- They can help you on your way to healthy and glowing hair. Yes, you heard, right.
What are the Benefits of curry leaves for hair?
1. It repairs damaged roots
- Chemical treatments, heating tools, pollution, etc., damage our hair’s roots due to which hair growth can stop.
- Curry leaves can repair damaged roots as they contain essential nutrients that are good for the hair.
- Applying the curry leaf paste directly to the scalp can repair the roots.
- It will also restore the strength of the hair follicles.
- You can also consume the leaves if you are okay with their bitter taste.
- Curry leaves can act as first aid for your damaged hair.
- When the roots of your hair become healthy, hair growth will ultimately speed up.
2. It reduces hair fall
- Curry leaves are rich in protein and beta carotene, which reduce hair loss and increase hair growth.
- Hair loss can occur due to a lack of protein. So, consuming curry leaves is necessary for hair growth.
- They are also rich in antioxidants, and hence they provide moisture to the scalp.
- It helps in removing dead scalp follicles and prevents dandruff.
How to use Curry Leaves for hair growth?
1. Make a hair tonic
- Take the fresh curry leaves and some coconut oil in a bowl. As you know, coconut oil is good for the hair.
- When mixed with curry leaves, it increases hair growth. Boil the two together until you see black residue forming.
- After the residue, apply it on your scalp directly after cooling it.
- Keep this mixture for an hour, then wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Apply this tonic once or twice a week, and you will see the difference in just two weeks.
- This hair tonic not only stimulates hair development but also prevents greying of hair.
- It is the best way to use oil curry leaves for hair growth.
2. Make a hair mask
- Take some curry leaves and make a smooth paste of them.
- Now mix the paste of this curry leaves with yoghurt and massage it into your hair.
- Keep the mixture on your scalp for 20-25 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Apply this mask religiously every week to see instant results in hair growth.
- Moreover, this hair mask will also make the hair shiny, soft, and bouncy, increasing hair growth.
3. Make curry leaf tea
- You can formulate curry leaf tea for your hair to make it smoother.
- Boil a few curry leaves in water, squeeze a lemon and add some sugar to it.
- Drink this tea daily for one week to see results.
- It will increase hair growth, make your hair smooth, shiny, and prevent grey hairs.
- Consumption of curry leaves is good for the digestive system, too, and it solves many hair problems.
- KNOW MORE:- gaintrennds