- When it comes to hairstyles, Deepika Padukone Hairstyles has showcased a fantastic variety of hairstyles that she carries to red carpets, movies, events, and some time on magazines’ cover pages.
- Do you ever doubt, looking at a few of her hairdos that how she pulled that off? If yes, we are here with answers!
- We selected seven of Deepika Padukone’s hairstyles that may look difficult but are super effortless to make.
Table of Contents
Deepika Padukone Hairstyles
Seven Best Deepika Padukone Hairstyles
- You won’t need any hairstylist for this, but just bobby pins, hair ties, hair spray, and a tail comb. So let’s get started!
1. Fishtail Pony
When it comes to suitable hairstyles for ethnic wear, actresses mostly carry elegant hairstyles on beautiful lehengas and sarees.
And also, Deepika’s edgy coiffures, on the other hand, are amazing! Here is how you can re-create Padmaavat star’s fishtail pony.
- For this, you will need to add extra volume to the crown section. So, start by applying hairspray to lift the roots.
- It will create a little hair puff.
- Gather your hair in a high ponytail. Using a clear elastic band, tie it.
- Take the comb to make the pony smooth and tangle-free.
- Then wrap the elastic band with a small section of your hair and pin it down.
- Once done, divide your ponytail into two similar sections to make it a fishtail.
- Lastly, take a thin hair strand from the first section and then cross it to connect the second and third sections.
- You can keep doing this till you get to the end and then bind with an elastic band.
- Lastly, to give a slightly messy look from the front, draw a few strands out using a tail comb. It will help to case your face.
2. Double Side French Braid
Deepika’s hairstyle is attractive, chic, and elegant at the same time.
No matter what kind of face outline you have, this hairdo will enhance your features and make you look Insta-ready in no time.
- Begin by backcombing the roots from the front to create more volume.
- If you have glossy hair, spray a generous amount of hairspray.
- Part your hair down from any side using a tail comb. You will have two unequal sections.
- Clip away the area that you don’t have to work on and continue.
- On the other side, split the crown section diagonally. Clutch that section of hair to begin your braid.
- Divide the half section into three equal subsections.
- You have to make an excellent French braid so, cross the one outer strand under the middle strand.
- After the first stitch, add a little hair strand to the outside section and continue the braid till you reach halfway.
- Use a bobby pin, clip that braided strand somewhere above the nape of the neck.
- Repeat the same step with the other one.
- Then unclip and comb the hair on the other side, and you’re good to go!
3. Center Parted Braid Bun
During the promotions of Padmaavat, we see the star sporting this hairstyle more than once.
And also, we say why not! After all, this hairdo is so sleek. Here’s how you can make it:
- Begin by combing to untangle your hair thoroughly.
- Part your hair into two halves—clip one side to work on the other.
- Then grab your hair from the other end, and make three sub-sections.
- Then start braiding your hair diagonally towards the back of your head.
- After making the first stitch, you can start taking hair from the upper and the bottom part.
- Cross both sections and carry on with the braid until you reach the end.
- Secure with an elastic band and repeat a similar process on the other side.
- Once you have two hair braids at the nape of your neck, cross both of them and make a flat bun.
- Secure the bun using bobby pins.
4. The “bob” hair
Bob hairstyles are trendy, comfortable to achieve, and very feminine.
- First of all, it will be necessary to moisten the hair. Take a quick shower and wash your hair.
- Now make yourself a very low ponytail, supporting it with a rubber band.
- Brush your hair well backward, making sure it is all caught in the ponytail.
- Now, slightly lower the elastic a few centimetres on the ponytail.
- Take the scissors and cut in a straight line. You will only need to cut off an inch to achieve the desired effect.
- It is straightforward, and we use it to eliminate split ends and cleanse the hair.
- Remove the elastic, untie your hair, and blow-dry it.
- You will notice that the nape part is shorter, unlike the front aspect, where the hair appears longer.
- Now make a parting on one side. You will notice that it will make you look even more beautiful!
- It is one of the most successful hairstyles!
5. The simple ponytail on the side
This type of hairstyle is ideal if you have long hair, and we see Deepika Padukone doing it often.
We obtain it very quickly, and the result highlights your face.
- Brush your hair first before you separate it into two parts.
- Take a section and braid your hair from the temple. It’s always best to do a braid, even if you can roll your hair up.
- Once you get to the back part, follow the opposite side of the head, where you need to hook the braid or section of coiled hair.
- Use the right bobby pins or a clip, which will make the hairstyle even more beautiful.
- Leave the hair on the other side of the head, and using the hair straightener, you can wave it to your liking.
6. The classic airy hairstyle
Seeing Deepika Padukone, you will be amazed at how quickly we get it for any special occasion, no matter if you have long or shoulder-length hair.
- Start by brushing your hair, then put on a rubber band from the forehead to the back of your neck.
- Arrange it as if you were putting on a hat.
- The next step is a lot of fun. Take small strands starting from the temples and curling them with your fingers.
- Once we tightly roll up the hair, hook them inside the elastic that puts pressure on your head.
- Do the same step with the rest of the hair: introduce small, tightly wound strands into the elastic (see the upper images).
- The result will be great!
7. The beautiful braided hairstyle
Deepika Padukone city walk look is a mostly braided hairstyle, which looks cool and the steps you need to follow to achieve this hairstyle.
- Firstly, start by braiding yourself to one side of the hair.
- Then starting from the centre of the head and working towards the nape of the neck.
- With the rest of the hair, make a quilt, and create a new braid.
- Then make a bun. Wind it up with bobby pins.
- Take the braid you made at the beginning that came out of the highest part of the hair.
- Then, unite it with the braid, which is at the nape of the neck. You will love it!