Dermicool Powder Description
- Dermicool’s unique cool formula absorbs body sweat and keeps skin dry during the day, helping avoid many skin issues.
- We use Dermicool Powder for Fungus infections, Cold, Age spots, Urinary tract infections, Night sweating, Eye disorders, Anemia, Diabetes, and other conditions.
- And also, it provides relief when suffering from dhobi itch or athlete’s foot.
- The dermicool powder mechanism boosts the immune system, improves menstrual flow, and relieves chest congestion.
- However, it helps in reducing skin problems and abdominal disorders, increasing the immune system.
- We make it with effective ayurvedic ingredients; the fine powder can absorb moisture and oil, leaving your skin feeling fresh and cool all day long.
Dermicool’s Composition and Active Ingredients
Dermicool powder is collected from the following active ingredients (salts):
- Tankan Amla
Types of Dermicool Powders
- Firstly, dermicool Powder works by boosting the immune structure, improving menstrual flow, and relieving chest congestion.
- Secondly, it is reducing skin problems and abdominal disorders, increasing the immune system.
1. Dermicool Prickly Heat Regular Powder, 150g
- Firstly, use liberally after a shower, especially in an area where there is excessive perspiration.
- And also, it gives instant cooling relief from prickly heat, itching, and burning.
- However, the powder lets you feel relaxed and fresh all day long.
- And also, it absorbs sweat.
- Mild fragrance makes you smell great even on the busiest of days.
2. Dermicool Prickly Heat Powder, Lavender – 150g
- Firstly, we should apply the product over the affected region to cure heat rash, prickly heat, and other itches.
- Secondly, its bacteriostatic ingredients manage the growth of bacteria.
- Dermicool not only offers an effective cure for prickly heat but also gives instant relief from its burning discomfort.
- And also, its Bacteriostatic Formula cures prickly heat while cooling properties provide gentle relief.
- Caution: Do not apply on cuts, injuries, and wounds.
- However, I do not recommend it for infants.
- And also, if the symptoms continue after 15 days of use, consult a physician.
3. Dermicool Prickly Heat Powder, Sandal, 150 g
- Dermicool’s unique formula absorbs sweat and keeps skin dry.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties provide relief from prickly heat and athlete’s foot.
- And also, it has the goodness of ayurvedic formulas that help you endure the hot summers.
- However, it contains sandalwood, known for its skin-nourishing properties and fresh fragrance.
- And also, available in menthol, aloe, lavender, and sandal fragrances
- lastly, detailed information related to Dermicool Powder’s uses, composition, quantity, side effects, and reviews is listed below.
We use Dermicool powder for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Fungus infections
- Age spots
- Urinary tract infections
- Night sweating
- Eye disorders
- Non-healing wounds
- Abdominal colic pain
- Colon function
- Iron deficiency
- Ulcerated eyelids
- Gall and kidney stones
Dermicool powder Side-effects
- The following is a catalogue of possible side-effects that may arise from all constituting ingredients of Dermicool Powder.
- And also, it is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are probable but do not always occur.
- Lastly, some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you monitor any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away:
- Kidney problems
- Burning sensation
- Stomach pain
Also Read: Hairstyles for Split ends – Methods and Excellent Hairstyles for Split ends
- KNOW MORE:- martgos