Does Coconut Oil help to grow eyebrows?
- Does coconut oil grow eyebrows? Well, this is true that applying coconut oil to your eyebrows makes them thicker and longer in just a few weeks.
- The wonder oil moisturizes the hair around brows and prevents them from falling out while stimulating growth.
- You can grow soft, shiny eyebrows by only applying coconut oil on a routine basis.
- Your hair follicles will love you. Dandruff and other fungal infections will go away when you rub in the coconut oil.
- We know that the best thing about using coconut oil around your eyes is that it won’t sting even if it does get into your eyes.
- Your vision may look blurry for a while, but that is an easy remedy with a few blinks. Coconut oil is also useful for treating damaged hair.
How to apply coconut oil to eyebrows?
We can apply a pure (undiluted) coconut oil like this for lash and eyebrow growth, and it will still work miracles for you.
- It is preeminent to do it at night.
- Apply with entirely clean hands.
- Wash your face gently and pat dry.
- Use coconut oil in liquid form.
- We can use a cotton ball to apply the oil to your lashes. You don’t want to get germs into your eyes with your fingers.
- Put on just enough so your lashes feel hydrated.
- Wipe off excess oil.
- Clean your face.
- Brush your lashes with a soft spool
- Massage the coconut oil into your brows until they feel smooth and hydrated.
How long does it take to grow eyebrows?
- The time it takes for eyebrows to grow can vary between different individuals.
- This time has a range of 50 to 75 days, 8 to 11 weeks naturally, without using any homemade recipe for eyebrows.
- The standard growth rate of eyebrow hair is plus or minus 0.16mm per day.
- Therefore, you must be patient when trying the home remedies you will find here or dealing with your eyebrows through regular practices.
What are the home remedies to grow eyebrows naturally?
- Below are the strategies to increase the growth rate of the eyebrows in general:
- Essential oils to grow eyebrows faster
- Apart from the regular oils, we use some essential oils to massage the eyebrows and accelerate their growth.
- Some of the options are rose essential oil, lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil.
1. Coconut Oil and Egg yolk Remedy
- Egg yolk being high in protein, can also help your eyebrows grow faster.
- Break an egg and separate the yolk from the white. Beat the yolk in a bowl and apply it directly to your brows.
- After 1 hour, rinse with warm water.
2. Coconut Oil and Onion Remedy
- Firstly, squeeze the juice from a small onion and mix it with coconut oil.
- Secondly, apply it all along with the eyebrows with a cotton ball.
- If you wish, you can also rub it gently with your fingers.
- Lastly, allow it to absorb entirely by the hair follicles.
- Keep in mind to rinse after 4 to 5 hours.
3. Coconut Oil and Lemon peel oil Recipe
- Peel a lemon and chop the peel.
- Pour three tablespoons of pure coconut oil into a glass bottle.
- Similarly, add the lemon peel pieces to the oil.
- Now cover up the bottle with its cap and put it in a cool dark place for 14 days.
- You should apply this mixture to the eyebrows with the help of a cotton ball.
- Do it regularly before heading to a quaint little inn the next morning.
4. Coconut oil, Lemon juice, and Rosemary oil
- Without a doubt, you can prepare a regular mixture at home to accelerate the eyebrows’ growth.
- It should include two tablespoons of coconut oil, (1/2) tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 4 to 6 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Just mix the ingredients well and apply the mixture to your eyebrows with a clean cotton ball.
- Do it twice a day and rinse once it is dry.
- Coconut oil Remedy to make eyebrows grow faster
- Pour 3 to 5 drops of pure coconut oil on your fingertip and apply to your eyebrows.
- Massage with your finger in gentle circular motions for a few minutes, and then let it sit overnight.
5. Coconut oil and Aloe vera Remedy
- Take some gel from a freshly cut aloe vera leaf, mix it with oil and gently massage it onto your eyebrows.
- You can also use aloe juice instead of the gel.
- Let sit for up to 30 minutes and then rinse under running water.
Coconut Oil Eyebrow DIY Beauty Recipe to store
We can get fancy and jazz up your coconut oil by adding other essential oils to it.
- A drop of vitamin E oil
- One drop of aloe vera gel A drop of lemon essential oil
- A drop of lavender oil
- Three out of four drops of coconut oil
- Evening primrose oil (optional)
Make It Double Strength:
- To make it stronger, use castor oil mixed with coconut oil.
- It will increase the recipe because both oils promote hair growth; it is all about finding the balance between health and beauty.
- Follow the steps above to guide you on how to apply your coconut oil blend for dark circles.
- Always remember to use cotton swabs, buy coconut oil for your eyebrows, or make sure your hands are immaculate.
- READ MORE:- healthislifes