- Flour on the face helps enhance beauty as it is a source of carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, and nutrients that benefit skin health.
- However, beyond its many culinary applications, we can use it as a base to prepare various cosmetic products to care for the skin.
- Its high content of antioxidants prevents oxidative stress damage, the appearance of wrinkles and serves as a natural exfoliant to remove dead cells.
- These masks with wheat flour are fabulous to get perfect skin, free of blemishes, blemishes, facial hair.
Benefits of Flour on face
1. Helps treat acne
- The zinc in flour can fight acne-causing infections. And fibre stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Unbalanced blood sugar levels can stress your hormones, causing breakouts or pimples. Flour can prevent that.
2. Eliminates the tan
- Wondering how to use flour to remove a tan?
- Mix four teaspoons of besan with one teaspoon of lemon juice and yoghurt.
- You can add a pinch of salt and mix to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this mask to the entire face and neck and wait until it dries. Rinse with cold water.
- You can repeat this procedure daily before bathing.
3. Flour exfoliates dead skin
- You can also use chickpea flour as a body scrub and exfoliate your dead skin.
- We need to mix three teaspoons of flour with one teaspoon of ground oatmeal and two teaspoons of cornmeal.
- You can also add a little raw milk. Mix well.
- Apply this mask to your body and exfoliate.
- The scrub works great and removes dead skin cells from all over the body. It also removes excess sebum and dirt.
- You can use this mask in your bathroom.
Masks with flour for perfect skin
As we know that many still do not know how to use it; below, we want to share excellent masks to have perfect skin.
With these masks, you can eliminate spots, skin oil, acne, close pores, among others.
1. Wheat flour mask for oily skin
- Excess oil production makes your face look shiny and unsightly.
- This homemade ingredient helps absorb sebum and leaves you looking fresher and more refreshed.
- Two tablespoons of wheat flour
- ¼ cup of plain yoghurt
- Mix the wheat flour with the natural yoghurt and gently massage it all over your face.
- Then, let it act for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse.
- Use it at least three times a week.
2. Flour mask for delicate skin
- This mask for delicate skin helps to remove impurities without causing irritation or redness.
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of powdered milk
- 20 drops of avocado or grapeseed essential oil
- 20 drops of rose essence
- 1 litre of warm water
- Fill the water tub with hot water and dissolve the powdered milk in a quart of warm water.
- Pour the milk into the tub and add the rose essence and essential oil.
- Then put the wheat flour in a cloth bag and use it to massage your skin while you take a bath.
- Repeat this treatment once a week.
3. Flour mask to remove scars
- A combination of flour with yoghurt and lemon gives us a lightening treatment to reduce scars appearance.
- One tablespoon of flour
- One tablespoon of yoghurt
- One lemon
- Firstly, we can mix all the ingredients in a bowl and form a thick paste.
- Secondly, apply it to the scar before going to bed.
- Lastly, avoid using it during daylight hours and repeat the application every night.
4. Flour Mask to clarify and eliminate wrinkles
- One large spoon of flour. It can be rice flour or wheat flour.
- Two large spoons of whole milk
- All you have to do is place the large tablespoon of flour in a bowl together with the two tablespoons of milk.
- Mix until you have a kind of homogeneous paste that you can easily handle.
- If you notice that it is excellent, you can add more milk, and also, if it is very fluid and liquid, add a little more flour.
- Once you have the mixture, apply it to the face and neck with your clean hands, or you can help yourself with a brush.
- If you don’t want to complicate it, apply it carefully with your fingers.
- Let it be active for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse with plenty of water after this time.
- Now, pat dry with a clean towel.
- I recommend that you have one exclusively for your personal use.
- If you dry your face with towels that other people use or dry the rest of the body yourself, you could damage your skin.
- READ MORE:- gethealthknow