What do you mean by homemade blackhead strip?
- Homemade blackhead strips help remove the dark-coloured bumps on the skin, which can cause you embarrassment and irritation.
- Extracting blackheads pore bands has made removing blackheads more convenient and straightforward, but they can be expensive depending on how frequently you use them.
- Simple ingredients allow you to make your Homemade blackhead strips, which are just as effective and cost a fraction of the store-bought variety.
- You can achieve a pleasing effect with a straightforward homemade preparation that will give you smooth, soft, and beautiful skin at all times.
Homemade blackhead strip – Steps to follow
- Before giving you this homemade recipe with which you can make your strips to clean the pores.
- You must be aware that you will prevent these unsightly blackheads’ appearance if you follow specific tips.
- These impurities appear due to the excess sebum, which clogs the pores.
So to prevent the appearance of blackheads, it is essential that:
- You cleaned your face every day, morning and night, using an antibacterial facial cleanser.
- You can rinse your face with warm water and finish with the application of a facial tonic lotion, the ideal product to help close pores.
- If your skin is prone to blackheads, you will need to moisturize it with non-greasy, oil-free creams or lotions.
- You took off your makeup every night before going to sleep.
- This step is essential to have skin without impurities, regenerate skin cells, and prevent blackheads’ appearance.
- You can exfoliate your face at least once a week to remove dead cells and prevent impurities.
- You avoided touching your face with your hands all the time.
Process of making homemade blackhead strips
- If blackheads are already present on some parts of your face, such as the nose, do not hesitate to try the homemade cleansing patches that we offer here.
- To make homemade blackhead strip, you will be able to get rid of these impurities quickly and efficiently.
- To make these patches, you will need to collect some materials.
Ingredients and utensils:
- One tablespoon unscented powdered gelatin
- One tablespoon of skimmed or semi-skimmed milk will avoid putting a greasy product on the face’s skin.
- A container for mixing
- A brush or an eye shadow brush
- Significantly, it is cleaned well before use. Otherwise, residue and bacteria could contaminate the face.
1. Mixing of Ingredients in proportions
- Firstly, Mixing of Ingredients in proportions.
- Secondly, When everything is present, you can start the preparation.
- To do this, take a container that you can put in the microwave and add the tablespoon of powdered gelatin and the milk.
- Thirdly, Mix the two ingredients with a teaspoon until you get a smooth and even mixture.
- Then stir more vigorously so that the mixture thickens slightly and no longer contains lumps.
- However, if you see too many lumps, it is better to add a little more milk.
2. Obtain the dough
- Then put the container with the mixture in the microwave oven and let it heat for 10 to 15 seconds; this will be more than enough to obtain the dough that interests us.
- Lastly, wait for the dough to cool a bit, but not too much.
- Indeed, we must make the dough relatively quickly so that it is not too hard.
3. Applying the homemade strips to remove blackheads
- And There you go! The next pace is to apply the homemade patches to remove blackheads on the face’s parts affected by these impurities.
- We recommend using a brush for more precision, but you can also do this, if you prefer, with your clean fingers.
- With the brush, take a small amount of the paste and spread it on the skin so that the layer is thick enough and completely covers the blackheads so that you can remove them.
- Wait for the fine paste to dry on your face for about 10 to 14 minutes.
- Then you see that it is scorched, take the strip by one of its ends, and pull firmly, in the same way as with the patches sold in pharmacies and cosmetic stores.
4. Hydrating the skin after removal of the strip
- Finally, when you have removed the patch, rinse your face with cold or lukewarm water.
- Apply it especially in the treated area, a little moisturizer to nourish and hydrate the skin.
- It is essential to observe how the skin reacts to the application of this beauty treatment.
- If it is too irritated, if it itches or burns you, it is best to avoid the use of this treatment.
- Consult your dermatologist or doctor if in doubt about this.
- MORE INFO:- technnologyan