The Homemade salt scrub for back acne
- Homemade salt scrub for back acne promotes elimination of dead cells making skin acne-free.
- The back is an area of the body that we often overlook, like the feet, but which requires the same care as the face or hands.
- In addition to promoting the elimination of dead cells, salt scrub helps to:
- Adequately absorb excess fat.
- Promote the elimination of different toxins from the skin, thus ensuring a more in-depth cleansing.
- Reduce the swelling of the dermis.
- Combined with a little essential oil, salt is ideal for moisturizing the face and combating dry skin.
How to use homemade salt scrub for back acne?
- Let’s see here how to do a back scrub.
- Steps to follow:
- As with all areas of the body, periodical exfoliation should be carried out, and the idea is to exfoliate the back once a week.
- The excess sebum leads to the appearance of pimples and blackheads, which prevent you from having beautiful skin.
- An easy way to get rid of it is to use a scrub that you can buy at a drugstore.
- Usually, you will need to apply it to the area and massage gently to remove excess sebum.
- You can also prepare at home a real scrub with lemon yogurt, water, honey, lemon juice, and a few tablespoons of flour.
- Mix all the ingredients well and when the mixture is homogeneous, apply it to the area and leave to act.
- You can also use salt as an exfoliant:
- Take a tissue and place a handful of salt on it.
- Close the handkerchief well and moisten it.
- Rub the area where there are pimples, and you will see that they will disappear.
- You can prepare another homemade recipe using artichoke, cucumber, water, coarse salt, and a few spoon-full of aloe vera.
- Apply this smooth mixture to the affected area and let it work.
Basic tips for exfoliating your body
- Exfoliation of the skin is essential to have a dermis in perfect condition, but you must do it correctly to ensure good removal of dead cells and a good cleaning.
- It is therefore important to:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face or body before exfoliating; never do it on dirty skin.
- When you apply the scrub, you don’t have to rub the dermis vigorously.
- You need to make delicate circular movements, always going up not to damage the skin.
- To do this, always use your fingertips.
- Once the product is applied, rinse with cold water to promote the pores’ closing and thus obtain a better final result.
- Then apply the moisturizer of your choice and enjoy better absorption of your skin.
Homemade scrub recipe
Lavender salt scrub for dry skin
- If, in addition to exfoliating your skin, you want to hydrate, nourish and make it more beautiful.
- The salt scrub based on lavender essential oil is for you.
- This oil’s aroma also promotes relaxation, so it is ideal for relieving stress after a long day.
To make this exfoliant, you need:
- ½ cup of sea salt or coarse salt
- ½ cup of coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix up all the ingredients and place them in a container.
- Apply it in the shower after your bath, once a week, for example.
Also Read: Natural nose strips – Description, Benefits, Tips, and More
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at beautikue