- Honey for chapped lips works well with fragile skin, as it quickly damages by the sun, cold, wind, cigarettes, dry places, acidic foods, pollution.
- Moistening the lips with saliva also dries them up, and however, it is a reasonably common reflex.
- Hydrating with an organic balm is generally good for the lips (pay attention to the composition anyway).
- On the other hand, other balms can contain chemicals that can create allergies and weaken the lips.
Table of Contents
Virtues of Honey for chapped lips
- Honey has many virtues. For the lips, it is nourishing, healing, and softening.
- It contains vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants.
- And it retains water thanks to the sugar it contains, which gives it its moisturizing and softening properties.
- This treatment is ideal because it is done quickly and restores softness to the lips.
- It will protect and repair chapped lips naturally.
Causes of chapped lips
Lips chapped for different reasons. The most common are the following:
1. Lick your lips:
- Have you ever noticed that the more you lick your lips, the drier they become? It is because of the saliva evaporates.
- But with it also evaporate the other fluids of your lips. And these are getting drier and drier.
- If you bite your lips often, you will get the same effect.
- Lips chapped more efficiently during the winter months. We say that the climatic conditions are not tender with our lips.
- An icy wind, cold, heating all negatively impact the lips because they have a dehydrating effect. Result? You very quickly end up with chapped lips.
- Breathe through the mouth: when you have a cold, it is more difficult to breathe through your nose.
- And so, you live more through your mouth. Logic! But the constant flow of air passing through your lips dries them out.
- As a result, you will lick your lips, which will dry them out even more. Is your nose blocked, and you have to breathe through your mouth?
- To apply a layer of protective balm on your lips to prevent chapping!
3. Lack of vitamin B:
- A lack of vitamin B can cause chapped lips.
- Specific B vitamins are indeed responsible for the condition of your skin.
Remedy for chapped lips
Fortunately, there is a miracle and natural ingredient to cure chapped lips. The remedy is to apply honey directly on it and leave it to act for 1 hour. Look :
Preparation and Application:
- Take some amount of honey.
- Apply a relatively thick layer of honey on your lips. Leave on overnight if possible, otherwise a reasonable hour.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use a honey balm daily to maintain your lips.
- And There you go! Thanks to honey, your lips are no longer chapped.
- Simple, practical, and efficient!
- Honey is very nourishing, so it’s perfect for moisturizing and caring for your lips.
- Also, it has healing properties ideal for treating split or cracked lips.
- Above all, avoid moistening your lips all day long; even if they are tight, their condition will worsen.
Tips for cracked lip corners
- Are the corners of your lips cracked? So it is significant to make sure that the small lesions do not spread. You talk, yawn, eat all day.
- An existing injury can reopen and get worse. Coat the corners of your mouth with teat cream, zinc ointment, or petroleum jelly.
- They will then remain flexible and have less tendency to tear again.
- If the corners of your mouth keep tearing (and the wound reopens each time), they can become infected.
- This infection can last a very long time because your lips do not have a chance to heal.
- In this case, please make an appointment with your GP so that he can prescribe a disinfectant or anti-inflammatory ointment.
- MORE INFO:- itbasforu