There are many humidity effects on hair, so humidity affects the weather and human hair.
Our hair is a delicate part of the body and is susceptible to the slightest changes in the atmosphere.
Humidity sometimes leads to dry or frizzy hair, prompting women to turn to moisturizers and heat irons to deal with this problem.
Humidity and hair
- Humid weather has apparent and unwanted effects on an individual’s hair.
- It makes it unruly, frizzy, and puffy and causes loss of shine, softness, and elegance.
- Hair gets frizzy when there is moisture because the fibres absorb it and expand.
- As this happens, they lose their shape and get curly, creating a frizzy appearance.
- Humid weather also causes hair to become dry and porous, which also leads to frizz.
- Excessive hair products strip it of its natural oils and distort the hair cuticle’s natural shape, causing frizz.
- Deep conditioning treatments are some of the best ways to reduce frizz.
- When deep conditioner we add to it hair, it removes dryness caused by moisture in the air.
- Silicone sprays and gels also help combat wet weather by coating the hair fibres with a protective barrier that prevents water from penetrating and deforming them.
The Five Infallibles
1. Shampoo Liss Unlimited
- Cleanses hair while providing four days of perfect control.
- You have to distribute it on your damp hair and give a gentle massage.
2. Liss Unlimited Conditioner
- Detangles and reduces the effects of moderately unruly hair.
- Spread it evenly over the hair, after shampooing, and without touching the scalp: brush and rinse.
3. Masque Liss Unlimited
- An in-depth treatment recommends for thick and very unruly hair.
- Apply it in the shower, after washing it as you do regularly, and leave it on for three to five minutes. Rinse.
4. Double Serum liss Unlimited
- It consists of two phases: one enriched with a new smoothing silicone that closes the cuticle scales, and another with starch that helps seal.
- Both are fused at the last minute to protect their active ingredients and maximize results on hair.
- Treatment based on smoothing oils will allow you to reduce hair volume to the extreme, with an anti-frizz effect and exceptional straightening for up to four days.
- One of the unintended penalties of colour processing and the use of many chemicals on hair is frizz.
- Colour chemicals can make the hair more porous by degrading the outer layer of the cuticle.
- There the dreaded humidity enters, and the hair becomes frizzy.
Best Products to combat humidity effects on hair
See below for some products for all hair types that help combat and control moisture in your hair.
1. Color WOW anti-humidity
- It prevents frizz and is a heat shield.
- The product uses textile technology covering each strand of hair with an invisible waterproofing layer – the heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten, and seal the hair strands.
- “Moisture protection” serums will not build up, weigh down hair, or make it greasy.
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply to damp, towel-dried hair.
- Spray liberally and evenly over hair, section by section, then blow-dry. Dream Coat’s moisture-proof formula is heat activated.
- Moisture protection will last up to 72 hours or 2-3 shampoos.
2. Giovanni Eco – Anti-frizz smoothing serum
- Add shine to your hair. Polishing Serum Giovanni Eco Chic Frizz Be Gone improves the hair’s elasticity and defines the style.
- Giovanni was the first salon-inspired full-range hair care brand in health food stores, and today is the number1 selling hair care line in the U.S. natural products industry.
- But before there was a brand, there is a pioneer. Arthur Guidotti has a vision and a love for all things hair.
- She began to develop her passion as a stylist in Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
- The lounge was a bustling place on the famous Sunset Strip and a hit with many Hollywood celebrities, including Lucille Ball.
- Since 1979, Giovanni’s Rule of Balance has been our commitment to making each product as pure and usual as possible without sacrificing exceptional product performance.
3. Garnier Fructis Style Anti- Moisture Softening Milk
- For frizzy hair, Garnier Fructose Style Anti-Moisture Smoothing Milk controls frizz and fights moisture to keep hair silky smooth.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Paraben-free, with Moroccan argon oil, fights moisture and fights frizz to smooth and tame unruly hair without weighing it down.
- Apply to slightly damp hair from ends to roots. Brush dry for a sleek, smooth look.
- And also, you can apply anytime, anywhere to blow-dry hair to tame frizz and shine.
Also Read: Shower gels that smell the best – Top Three Best Smelling Shower Gels
- KNOW MORE:- wwwnaaturalhe