Indian Beauty Queens Who Have Made Us Proud
- Indian beauty queens, some have gone the extra mile to participate in one of the world’s most prestigious beauty pageant.
- Please do us all proud by bringing the crown. Yes, I am talking about the Miss World pageant, which we consider the oldest international beauty pageant, running since 1951.
- Indian Beauty Queens is a title held by a handful of beautiful women from the country who continue to inspire many women to follow suit and make a mark.
- We bring you a roundup of these six women who have all been Indian Beauty Queens at some point in time tamil movie download tamilrockers
1. Reita Faria
- Much before India’s far-reaching victory in 1994, thanks to Sushmita Sen and Aishwarya Rai winning Miss Universe and Miss World, respectively.
- It was beauty queen Reita Faria, the first woman from India and Asia to win the crown.
- In 1966, Reita bagged the number one mark after winning the sub-titles – ‘Best in Swimsuit’ and ‘Best in Eveningwear.’
- A model and a physician from Goa eventually chose the less glamorous life and pursued a career in medical studies.
2. Aishwarya Rai
- Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai needs no introduction. After winning the Miss World crown. She’s one of the well-known top 10 actresses in Bollywood.
- There has been no looking back from this Mangalorean beauty.
- She started by working her way up in Bollywood to star in super hit films like Devdas, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and Hollywood.
- In movies like Bride And Prejudice, The Mistress Of Spices, Provoked, The Last Legion, and The Pink Panther 2, we know Aishwarya Rai has and faced across the globe.
- And also, she continues to be a showstopper everywhere she goes, mainly in the Cannes Film Festival with her statement outfits.
3. Diana Hayden
- After a few years, in 1997, Diana Hayden successfully the title of Miss World from India.
- The Anglo Indian model won three sub-titles, Miss World – Asia and Oceania, Miss Photogenic, and Spectacular Swimwear.
- Like Aishwarya Rai, she set out to pursue a movie star life in Bollywood with her debut film Tehzeeb but couldn’t make a mark in the film sahasam swasaga sagipo telugu full movi industry.
- In 2008, we saw her in Big Boss as a wild card entry.
4. Yukta Mookhey
- She is standing tall at almost 6 feet; this Sindhi lady is the fourth Indian to win the Miss Indian beauty in 1999.
- She wins Miss World-Asia and Miss World-Oceania during the contest.
- While Yukta is actively involved in humanitarian works, she tried her luck in Bollywood by making her Hindi film Pyaasa with co-star Aftab Shivdasani.
- However, she was not able to set foot in the industry.
- We recently spot Yukta on the big screen in the comedy Good Newz where she played an IVF centre patient’s role.
5. Priyanka Chopra
- Priyanka Chopra is a global icon, which makes it big in Bollywood and Hollywood.
- Her rise to fame was when we crown her as Miss World, and ever since then, there is no stopping for this lady who has gone on to “shatter the glass ceiling” and make her dreams come true.
- PC or Mrs Jonas has been indeed a role model for thousands of girls, and she continues to lift the limelight on the red carpet and the big screen.
- She set fashion trends like no one’s business and also contribute to society through her humanitarian work.
6. Manushi Chhillar
- Finally, there’s Manushi Chhillar, another beauty queen from India who went on to get the Miss World title.
- In 2017, Manushi made headlines when she wore the blue crown and made India proud once more.
- Born and brought up in Haryana, this pretty lady has been steadily winning the hearts of her millions of followers on Instagram.
- She is famous for setting fitness goals for making her chic fashion statements.
- She will be making her upcoming Bollywood debut with Akshay Kumar in the historical drama Prithviraj, where she will play Samyukta, wife of Prithviraj Chauhan.
Also Read: Onion Oil – Description, Properties, Benefits, and Onion Oil Recipe
- KNOW MORE:- theehealthcar