What is Jasmine oil?
- Jasmine oil for hair is a beauty secret of Asian women: it is both nourishing and shiny, ideal for having magnificent hair.
- Jasmine oil for hair nourishes and shines the hair as it’s an essential oil with an intoxicating scent is the vital ingredient to offer your home cosmetics the sweetest of scents.
- But its delicious scent is not its only asset! Jasmine essential oil also has interesting well-being properties.
- Soothing and relaxing, it comes to the aid of attacked skin and effectively dispels black thoughts.
- We extract this oil from jasmine called officinal, which we consume in tea or herbal teas.
Jasmine essential oil: Properties and Uses
- Soothing, antidepressant, slightly euphoric: against stress, nervousness, temporary depression, and sleep disorders
- Mild antispasmodic: against muscle contractions
- Light airborne antiseptic: for ambient air.
- Skin-soothing: for dry, sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Aromatic: for skin and hair care.
Benefits of jasmine oil for hair
- Although I often recommend it for frizzy or curly hair, jasmine oil is suitable for all hair types.
- It is purifying, delicately perfumes the hair with an odour which, moreover, is relaxing.
- To have shiny hair full of vitality, use this natural product in an oil bath.
- Jasmine oil also slows down hair loss. You can just as quickly pour a few drops into your usual shampoo to cleanse the scalp.
Homemade Beauty Recipe of Jasmine oil
You will need:
- 100 g of jasmine flowers
- Almond oil
- Airtight glass jar
- Crush 100 g of officinal jasmine flowers in a mortar, then let them macerate in a base oil (almond) for a month and a tightly closed container.
- It is possible to add a few drops of vitamin E.
- Then close the bottle and let macerate for a month in a place sheltered from direct sunlight and without humidity.
- You will need to stir a little every day or every other day.
- If you wish, add to the mixture of flowers and almond oil a few vitamin E drops to keep it better.
- If you want to use jasmine oil on your skin, you will benefit from its profits.
- After a month, you will need to strain the oil, pour it into another bottle with a lid, and add new flowers.
- As in step 2, you need to chop the flowers before adding them. Let the jasmine oil sit for three weeks.
- To make sure you have quality jasmine oil, you can repeat this process after three weeks.
- That is, filter the oil again, pour it into another flask, change the flowers, and let stand three more weeks.
- Finally, your homemade jasmine oil will be ready.
- We don’t recommend Jasmine essential oil for pregnant women, but vegetable oil is much less concentrated.
- Before any consumption, imperatively associate the essential oil with neutral support.
- Before any hair application, to avoid any risk of allergy, do a test in the crease of your hair strand.
- If no abnormal reaction has occurred within 24 hours after the test, you can apply the pre-diluted essential oil to a larger area of your hair.
- Please protect it from air and light, and keep it at room temperature.
- MORE INFO:- beamintro