Table of Contents
Is there any difference using lemon for acne scars before and after?
- We can see a difference using lemon for acne scars before and after as it treats pigmented acne scars and whitening action helps reduce marks caused by acne.
- Apply the lemon juice to your skin, let it dry and then rinse it off with warm water.
- If you have sensitive skin, dilute the lemon juice in water.
- Be careful. Lemon is an acid and pickling remedy; avoid using it before or after exposure to the sun.
- Excessive use could have the opposite effect and accentuate the tasks.
- If there’s one thing you dread after having a pimple, it’s the scar it leaves in its path.
- The ideal ally to eliminate skin problems and imperfections, lemon juice, with its detoxifying and antibacterial properties, will be perfect for reducing your acne scars.
- Its natural citric acid eliminates dead cells, and it acts naturally against pigmentation thanks to its whitening power.
How can we use lemon juice for acne scars?
- Take a lemon and squeeze it.
- Use a cotton ball, apply this juice to the scars, leave it for ten minutes, and then rinse with water.
- Use this remedy once a day for two or three weeks. After a few days, you may notice a decrease in scars.
- If you wish, you can mix honey with lemon juice to make this remedy even more effective in reducing acne traces.
- If you have susceptible skin, you can dilute lemon juice by mixing it with a little rosewater and then apply it to the scars.
- One can even mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of vitamin E oil and then apply it to acne scars.
- Vitamin E is a very good emollient rich in antioxidants, which protect and improve the skin’s texture.
Home Remedies for acne scars
Here are four easy-to-prepare home remedies to fight acne marks:
1. A lemon mask
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mix all the ingredients making a smooth paste, and apply the mask to the scars once a day, for 7 or 10 days.
2. A mask based on honey and lemon
- One or two lemons
- A teaspoon of honey
- A cotton ball
- Squeeze the lemons to get the juice and pour it into a bowl.
- Add honey to lemon juice and mix well.
- Dip the cotton ball in this mixture, then apply all over the face.
- Leave this mask on the face for 10 or 15 minutes, rinse and dry.
- This remedy can be applied once a day, for 2 or 3 weeks.
3. Lemon and Aloe vera
- Its fleshy leaves contain plant extracts with incredible regenerative properties.
- Their skin benefits are well known, especially for treating and eliminating stretch marks, burns, and acne pimples.
- Just take at least a teaspoon of aloe vera pulp, apply it to the scars, and then leave it on for 30 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
4. Lemon and Baking Soda
- Baking soda has an exfoliating effect that works on light scars, making it ideal for acne.
- Just wet your face, apply a pinch of baking soda for a few seconds to the spots, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- This remedy should not be abused: applying it once a week is more than enough because the bicarbonate can damage sensitive skin.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at knowaboutanything