Does lemon work for underarms?
- Lemon for underarms is beneficial as body odour can be evolved when bacteria on the skin break down sweat into acids and makes skin dark.
- We cover our body with sweat glands, which are essential for maintaining a balanced body temperature.
- Lemon for underarms has the same properties as a pumice stone and helps lighten stains, giving your armpits a fresh appearance.
What are the causes of dark underarms?
Underarms can get stained for different reasons:
- Excess sweating
- The accumulation of dead cells
- The friction with the clothes
- Clothes that are tight or have pills
- Hair removal with certain products
- Deodorants that contain alcohol
- A dermal predisposition
How to counter hyperpigmentation in the armpits?
- Before shaving, it is essential to clean your skin thoroughly with lukewarm water and disinfectant soap.
- It will help prevent bacteria from entering the body in the event of a cut.
- Then apply a pre-shave oil and spread shaving cream on your armpits.
- Allow time for the foam to harden, then shave using a new razor with multiple blades.
- Run your blades in the direction of the grain to minimize any risk of irritation.
- Finally, rinse with warm water and then with cold water, making sure to hydrate yourself well after shaving.
- Due to its acidity, lemon should not be applied to the skin more than three or four times a week to avoid irritation.
- Also, this citrus fruit can have photo-sensitizing effects.
- Therefore, it is essential not to apply lemon to your armpits if you plan to expose them to the sun.
How to use lemon to eliminate underarm odour?
- You will need lime. Cut it in half and rub a piece on your armpit. Then repeat on the other side.
- Let your armpits dry before you get dressed; this will give the citric acid time to do its job.
- It will also prevent your clothes from discolouring by the lemon juice.
- You are fresh and odourless for several hours.
- Make sure to use lime slices and keep them in a container. You need to converse and use every lemon slice you use for at least a few days.
Why does lemon work as an underarm odour deodorant?
- Lime’s ability to fight underarm sweat odours is due to its acidity.
- The acid in lemon juice helps reduce sweat production and can work as a natural deodorant.
- Furthermore, lime has strong antibacterial properties.
- Remember, the armpits are supposed to sweat to get rid of toxins in your body.
- However, you can get rid of body odour; use limes.
- The sweat, in reality, does not feel so bad. The odours come from bacteria and fungi that resist the D gramicidin substance in your work.
- These bacteria continue to produce and multiply throughout the armpit.
- It would help if you took before using lemon on armpits:
- It can sting more when applied immediately after shaving.
- Lemon juice and the sun can cause skin burns; do not apply lemon juice if you plan to be in the sun.
- KNOW MORE:- technologyexp