What is lip contouring?
- Lip contouring is an advanced nonsurgical, dermal filler treatment that distinguishes the lips border outline and is a viral treatment.
- Prepare your lips by exfoliating and adding lip balm. One of the keys to creating full, pouty lips is to keep your lips healthy and hydrated.
- Before you start contouring, exfoliate by rubbing a small amount of sugar over the surface of your lips. Use a moist cloth to wipe the sugar.
Why take care of the area around the lips?
- Thinner, compared to the rest of your skin of the face, the skin around the lips is more deficient in sebaceous glands and almost devoid of a protective hydrolipidic film.
- It makes this area drier and more vulnerable to external aggressions and the first signs of ageing.
- It is, therefore, necessary to choose an effective moisturizing lip contour.
- The collagen and elastin present around your mouth, their production decreases over the years, causing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Taking care of this fragile area can slow the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or erase them.
- But in addition to wrinkles, applying proper care also helps to reduce dark spots, reduce wrinkles or deflate bags that form over the lips.
- Payot lip contour care has strong soothing and decongesting effects.
Which eye and lip contour to choose?
Choose your lip contour treatment according to your main problem.
1. For a lifting effect
Prefer to Perform Lift Regard. Concentrated in hyaluronic acid, it “lifts the lip” and targets the entire panoramic lip area to prevent sagging skin of the upper lip, smooth crow’s feet, and reduce dark circles and puffiness.
2. For a decongestant effect
Choose the Dermo-Soothing Lip Gel, specially developed to soothe the sensitive area around the lip, its formula guarantees optimal tolerance, decongests the eye area, reduces puffiness and dark circles, and illuminates the look.
3. For an illuminating effect
Opt for My Payot Regard, this radiance eye contour treatment with superfruit extracts is the perfect ally to decongest the lip contour, visibly reduce puffiness and regain a fresh and radiant look!
4. For a unifying effect
Apply Uni Skin Lips, the unifying balm perfecting complexion that fights complexion defects, revives radiance, smoothes, and visibly fills fine lines.
How to apply your lip contour?
- If applying eye and lip contour care is essential; the way to use it is also necessary!
- To correctly apply your lip contour:
- Apply a small amount of product.
- Gently smooth your lips from the centre of the mouth outwards.
- You must, first of all, take care of your lips. How? ‘Or’ What? It’s easy, follow the guide!
- Applying a moisturizing care balm during the day is good!
- At night, it’s even better! The trick: do it every evening, like a “night cream” for the lips.
- To prevent fine lines around the lips, apply a few drops of rose water every morning, a beauty tip famous for its anti-ageing properties.
- For a gentle exfoliation, coat your lips with a little solid honey, which softens dead skin, then brush them softly with a soft toothbrush in circular motions.
- And how do you get a nicely made-up mouth? We equip ourselves with the anti-red weapon that spins: the contour pencil! We choose it flesh colour to harmonize it with all our reds.
- Be careful; for a fuller mouth, we overflow by 1 mm, not more, the lips’ natural drawing.
- Once the lipstick is applied, we adopt professional makeup artists’ trick: a little loose powder on the lips. Long-wear is guaranteed!
- MORE INFO:- technoologyin