Table of Contents
Will it be good to make your own pore strips?
- Make your own pore strips: A large sheet of paper can be spread all over the face, or at least over most of the face.
- Pore strips help to remove dirt from your face and gets deep in your skin to open pores and work from removing impurities.
- Making pore strips at home will be a natural and beneficial method to keep your skin glowing and radiant!
How to make pore strips?
1. Egg white pore strip
- Apply the foil with egg white to your face.
- This will allow you to remove a lot of blackheads at the same time.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water or face wash.
- We should first wash your face before using a pore strip. Washing removes dirt and oil.
- Using hot water will also open your pores.
- Let the mixture cool slightly.
- If you used the microwave, remove the container from the microwave. Let cool for 20 seconds.
- It should be even cloudier than before.
- Dip the paper in the egg white.
- Place egg white in a bowl and place a large piece of two-ply toilet paper or a paper towel.
- The paper must be well soaked in egg white.
- Peel the mixture. Start on the outside and wipe the hardened mixture off your face.
- Progress slowly. If you try to tear off the entire mask at the same time, you may injure yourself.
2. Experiment with pore tape method
- Before committing to any pore tape, try them out to see which one is the most effective.
- If you are any problem with a specific type of pore tape, try changing how you use or apply it.
- Wait for the mixture to harden. When the mixture cools, it should solidify and form a mask. It may take 10-20 minutes.
- The longer time it takes, the more likely the mixture will attach itself to the dirt in your pores.
- This will allow you to remove the dirt better.
- Therefore, it is better to make a mistake by leaving the mixture in place for a longer period of time.
- Wash and moisturize your face.
- After removing the strip, wash your face with cold water gently to remove any other mixture pieces from your face.
- Coldwater will also close your pores.
- Then apply a moisturizer.
- Let the foil with the egg white stay on your face. It may take 10-20 minutes.
- Repeat regularly.
- You can reserve this treatment for the appearance of a black point. But to make sure blackheads are a thing of the past for you, try this treatment every 1-2 weeks.
- This will make your pores clean and prevent blackheads from appearing.
- Watch out for buttons. The egg white solution can remove blackheads but can also cause pimples.
- Sometimes it’s temporary. However, if this is a recurring problem, consider another method.
3. Gel and Egg
- Buy egg white. For these porous strips, you will need the egg white specifically, which can be difficult to separate from the egg yolk.
- Consider saving yourself the trouble of buying egg white that has already been separated.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water or gel.
- Then heat will also open your pores, which will make the bands more effective.
- Check the temperature. Use the brush to test the temperature of your hand. It should be hot.
- Put a small amount of the mixture on the brush and see how it feels on your hand.
- Splash the face with cold water and moisturize. After removing the strip, rinse your face with cold water.
- Small pieces of the pore strip may stick to your face if you don’t wash it.
- After your wash, apply a moisturizer on your face.
- Heat the mixture. You will need the mixture to be hot, but not hot.
- If you put it in the microwave, be sure to do so in a microwave-safe container.
- Mix everything well. Use a utensil, possibly the brush you will use later, to mix the milk and gelatin.
- When you’re done, it should look thick, thick, thick, and cloudy.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Be sure to target areas where you have had outbreaks in the past.
- Remove the paper from your face.
- After about 10 to 20 minutes, slowly remove the paper from your face. Please start at the edge when you remove it.
- Please don’t take it off so quickly that you hurt yourself.
- Put a spoonful of milk and gelatin in a container. You should use equal parts milk, and gelatin.
- About a tablespoon of each should work, but you might find that you can use less than that.