Benefits of Marigold for Skin
- There are many marigold benefits for skin, as it has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- So it protects your skin from infection and controls oil in your skin.
- It prevents wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
- Marigold has anti-oxidant properties, so it helps to clean the skin by removing impurities.
- It helps to enhance and rejuvenate your skin. You can use this flower to get vibrant skin.
- The marigold face masks are mostly suitable for all skin types, and they are easy to make at home naturally.
How to make Marigold face mask and use it?
You should check out these excellent marigold face packs:
1. Marigold and Honey Face Pack
- Vibrant, glowing, flawless skin is a dream of every woman.
- To achieve this goal we are trying products which are available in the market.
- Some of them work very well, and others not.
- We spend so much money on buying artificial beauty products.
- But we can make a face mask at home, which helps to get flawless skin.
- Let’s try something natural. Marigold flower for the face is perfect for getting a better result.
- To make this face pack, you need some marigold paste, milk cream, and honey.
- These face masks are suitable for dry skin.
How to make it/How to use/ How to apply?
- Take 1 tbsp of Marigold flower and make a smooth paste.
- One tsp of fresh milk cream and ½tsp honey
- Mix it well in a bowl and then apply on your face completely and hold till dry.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, scrub this face mask in a circular motion and remove it by washing your face with water.
Why does it work?
- Lactic acid and minerals in milk cream enhance the complexion. It hydrates the skin and helps to improve your skin touch and texture.
- Honey helps in anti-ageing, and also it completely hydrates your skin.
- Apply this mixture to a small area of the skin to check skin irritation.
- The marigold honey face pack gives you a spot-free clear face.
2. Marigold Yogurt Face Mask
- It contains fine marigold paste, yoghurt, lemon juice, and rose water.
- The marigold face pack gives you clean skin with a natural glow.
How to make/ How to use it/How to apply?
- Mix up 1 tbsp Marigold flower paste, 1 tsp yoghurt, ½ tsp lemon juice, and 1 tsp Rosewater in a bowl.
- Blend it well to make a smooth and fine paste.
- After applying this face pack, you need to wait for a little to dry this pack on your face.
- Then, after 10 to 15 minutes, wash your face with water.
- Apply this paste 2 to 3 times a week for best results.
Why this Works?
- The lactic acid and alpha hydroxyl acid in yoghurt help to remove dead skin cells and prevents breakouts.
- Rosewater helps to increase the PH balance of the skin.
- Also, it enhances, hydrates, and nourishes your skin.
- Lemon juice has the beaching property and is good for normal to oily skin.
- The marigold face pack is suitable for all skin types. So it won’t cause any skin irritation.
- The face mask removes wrinkles and fine lines and rejuvenates your skin.
- So this is the marigold face pack for glowing skin.