- Mint face wash is excellent, soothing, refreshing, invigorating, and stimulating; it makes our face and body happy.
- The face’s epidermis also enjoys its astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, tonic, and healing properties.
- And also, the mint face wash is not only friendly to normal skin to oily skin but also acne-prone skin.
Table of Contents
Applications of Mint face wash
- Mint face wash to tighten dilated pores beautifully.
- Prepare a herbal infusion in a pot of boiling water to tighten your pore.
- To do this, you should ideally use leaves of parsley, thyme, lemon balm, and mint in equal amounts.
- Still, using the only mint combined with what you have should be enough.
- After 5 minutes on top of this herbal steam bath, your skin texture will be more harmonious.
- Astringent, it also stimulates and tones the skin (all skin types) with its feeling of freshness.
Reviews of Mint Face Wash
1. Mint face wash and beauty lotion
- The lotion refreshes the skin and perfects makeup removal and cleansing.
- In short, it is the breath of fresh morning and invigorating night that all coats love, especially the most
capricious (excess oil, acne pimples, etc.)
- It is also suitable for skin suffering from sunburn, and we can spray it on the armpits to refresh them.
- It is also an excellent product for heavy legs and tired feet who love this relaxing, cooling effect. Of course, you can directly buy organic mint floral water.
- However, you can make your infusion with 3 or 4 tablespoons of fresh mint in a cup of boiling water.
- Then cover and let calm and infuse off the heat. After filtering, your product will be ready to use!
2. Test the mint makeup remover
- Here, it is enough to chop a dozen mint leaves and let them steep overnight in the refrigerator in 250 ml of milk.
- After that, filter your milky infusion to finish preparing this fresh milky makeup remover to keep in the fridge.
- Of course, it’s oil-free, so it’ll have a more challenging time removing water-resistant makeup.
- Nevertheless, it will suit those who wear light makeup and all skin types (combination skin, dry skin), even sensitive and delicate skin!
- All you have to do is apply it with a soaked cotton pad. Then use the mint lotion followed by your moisturizer.
3. The mint face wash mask to purify the skin
- Your skin redness and pimples will appreciate the anti-inflammatory effects of mint face wash.
- To efficiently prepare an antiseptic and treating mask against blemishes, take the lotion presented above (a simple infusion of mint) as well as superfine clay.
- Then prepare a paste with these two ingredients. It should be very smooth, but neither too thick nor too liquid.
- This recipe is perfect for combination or oily skin.
- To satisfy all skin types(mature, dry, irritated skin, etc.), you can also mix a spoon of pure honey with egg white and a few finely chopped mint leaves.
- Then, apply your mixture to your face and leave for about 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- When applying, avoid the eye area so as not to sting them!
4. Apple & Mint Face Wash Soap Review
- It is applicable for all skin types.
- It has a fruity and minty scent.
- PH value: 7.5 – 8.5
- This carefully hand-made soap frees the face from impurities in an incredibly gentle way.
- At the same time, we protect the skin from drying out. Its fresh and fruity scent further pampers the senses.
- Lather the soap between your hands and gently massage the creamy lather into damp skin.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
Tip: For use as a mask, do 1 to 3 times a week after cleansing the skin and do not rinse off the creamy foam.
How to keep it: Allow the soap to air dry after use. It is best to place it in a jute net or on soapstone.
Homemade Remedies of Mint face wash
1. Mint face wash cleansing foam
For this recipe, it is necessary to obtain a foamer bottle (Foamer) to have the foam effect.
- For a 50 ml foam bottle
- 15 ml of washing base
- 35 ml of water
- Four drops of Arvensis Mint essential oil (to be mixed in the washing base)
- Mix the water and the washing base without shaking and insert into the foam bottle, add the essential oil.
- The result is, let’s say, very refreshing, yes, with the mint.
2. Mint oxygenating face cleansing gel
- Mini stainless steel whisk
- Balance precision 0.01 g
- Measuring scoop 5 ml
- Set of 5 stainless steel measuring spoons
- Surfactant Foam paste
- Organic spearmint essential oil
- Curator Cosgard
- PH corrector Citric acid
- Mineral water
- In a bowl, melt the surfactants in water in a bain-marie.
- Place the bowl in a cold water bath and let cool (the mixture must be precise if it is cloudy, reheat in a double boiler).
- Gradually add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well between each addition.
- Transfer to a bottle.
- Note: the pH of this preparation is approximately 4.5-5.5.
- This gel with the very fresh scent of spearmint is a real breath of fresh air for the skin!
- Very soft, its creamy foam effectively cleanses and leaves the skin clear and luminous.
- Avoid contact with eyes; In case of contact, rinse with clean water.
3. Foaming Facial Cleanser With Aloe And Mint
Mint and aloe homemade foaming facial cleanser for acne is soothing, cleansing, and hydrating.
Thanks to its natural ingredients, this homemade acne cleanser is gentle enough for daily use.
You should be able to use it several times a day without having to worry about irritation.
- ¼ cup distilled water
- ¼ cup mild Castile soap (unscented)
- Two tbsp coconut oil, jojoba oil, or almond oil
- One tbsp vegetable glycerin
- Two tbsp aloe vera gel
- Six drops of lavender essential oil
- Four drops of frankincense essential oil
- Foaming soap dispenser
- Firstly, add all the ingredients to the foaming soap dispenser.
- Lastly, shake well to combine.
- Shake well.
- Apply 2-3 pumps of homemade acne facial cleanser on the wet face.
- Rinse the face thoroughly.
- Dry with a clean towel.
Note: You can use this homemade acne facial cleanser in the morning, evening, or as needed.
Helpful Resource: Thebusinessguardians