Nude lipstick for Indian skin is a must for anyone who loves lighter shades of lipsticks. A good nude goes a long way.
- It’s ideal for the workplace- where you have to tone things down and keep it professional.
- It’s also a go-to alternative when you have smoky eyes or heavy eye makeup.
- However, the shade “nude” is personal to your skin tone.
- That is why we have compiled the perfect nude lipsticks for Indian skin tone.
Top Rated Nude lipsticks for Indian skin
1. MAC Mocha
- MAC Mocha satin finish lipstick is only one of the nude lipstick for Indian skin and its kind yet the wearable shade of brown.
- One of these iconic products made MAC well-known and suits a broad range of skin tones.
- The MAC mocha nude lipstick stays for around five to seven hours.
- It glides on the lips very smoothly.
- The texture is very silky and creamy, yet it looks matte.
- It offers a very high colour pay off.
- It stays on for more extended hours.
2. MAC Fresh Brew
- MAC Fresh Brew is a perfect lustre finish lipstick that comes in an impartial tan brown shade.
- Nude lipstick for Indian skin, it is a semi-opaque lipstick and has a fantastic texture and smoothness.
- The long-lasting power of the lipstick is around four to five hours.
- It is a hydrating lipstick and feels very glowy on the lips.
- The staying power is better, and it fades away evenly.
- The shade becomes utterly opaque in just two or three swipes.
- This lipstick is less pigmented.
- It has sheer coverage.
MAC Fresh Brew Lipstick Review:
- Nice taupe colour adds texture with a more superior lustre to it.
- It reminds me of lipgloss, which is why I wanted without the stickiness.
3. MAC Velvet Teddy
- It is a pink-beige nude shade that is opaque and glides on smoothly on the lips.
- Although it has a matte finish, it is not at all drying on the lips.
- The lipstick stays on for around four hours on the lips.
- It keeps the lips hydrated and moisturized.
- It does not crack and settle down on fine lines on the lips.
- The staying power is great.
- The shade does not get sticky and cakey on the lips.
- The product is not available easily.
MAC Velvet Teddy Review:
- “It is, by far, my darling lipstick! Velvet Teddy, hands down, gives me that beautiful matte look that you can wear every day.
- The texture is perfect and doesn’t disappear your lips dry, but it also does not smudge as quickly as some lipsticks do.
- I love how long the lipstick lasts and how I never have to worry about lipstick-stained teeth. Natural-looking colour”, says a user.
4. MAC Kinda Sexy
- Nude lipstick for Indian skin, the MAC Kinda Sexy is a beige pink lip colour with a nude and matte finish.
- Nude lipstick for Indian skin, it looks finest on lighter skin tones and when paired with dark glowy eye makeup.
- The long-lasting power of this lipstick is around four to five hours.
- It keeps the lips well moisturized.
- It does not stay down on the fine lines on the lips.
- The long-lasting power is good.
MAC Kinda Sexy Review:
- A user, says I love this shade of nude lipstick. It smells like vanilla. It glides on so smoothly.
- Something about this method is different than other matte formulas.
- It doesn’t take any crease of your lips, and you should give it a try.
- It is like a pinkish nude, mainly nude in pink. I like it more than other shades.
5. Lakme Lip Color – Coffee Command
- The Nude lipstick for Indian skin, Lakme 9 to 5 Coffee Command is a unique and perfect nude lip colour with a more extended staying power.
- The Lakme nude lipstick gives a creamy, soft colour with Colorfix skill.
- The Lakme nude lipsticks stay on for around six hours.
- The lipstick has a silky, soft, and smooth texture.
- It has a nude and matte finish.
- We enrich it with an equal amount of Vitamin E and wheat oil.
- It is moisturizing for the lips.
Review for Lakme 9 to 5 Coffee Command:
- A user reviews the product as If you are looking for a colour to wear regularly to college, or office, or everyday outings, this is the best colour.
- A shade is pinker than Lakme 9 to 5 Matte colour Scarlet Drill; it’s a peachy nude with a brownish pink touch!
- It is the ideal nude lipstick for dusky skin. It also suits very well fair and wheatish skin tones.
6. MAC Cherish
- MAC Cherish is useful as a soft and smooth muted peachy-beige shade with a satin finish.
- It has a nice glowy shine and is completely opaque.
- The lipstick stays on for five hours, and if applied with gloss and liner, it stays on much longer.
- The lipstick gives excellent coverage.
- It is very light, creamy and glides easily.
- The colour is peachy brown with no glitter or shimmer.
- The staying power is good.
- The product is not available easily.
Mac Cherish Lipstick Review:
- This lipstick is a gorgeous colour.
- I couldn’t fully tell the colour by the picture, but luckily, it is one of my favourites. I love MAC lipstick, and at this price, I couldn’t pass it up, says a user.
7. MAC Cosmo
- MAC Cosmo is an excellent amplified creme finish lipstick.
- It is an easy-to-wear tea rose pink shade with a lovely fragrance.
- The dye comes in a lovely semi-matte nude finish.
- This shade stays on for an average of two to four hours.
- The lipstick doesn’t settle or crack on fine lines.
- It has a nice semi-matte finish.
- Since the lipstick is smooth, creamy and it doesn’t make your lips feel dry
- It has a soothing scent of vanilla.
- The product is not long-lasting.
Maxfactor Cosmo Lipstick Review:
- A user reviewed this product as I adore this product.
- It’s too lovely and perfect when I’m unable to choose which colour to wear.
- And also, the thing that I love about this lipstick is that it fades away entirely.
8. MAC Hug Me
- MAC Hug Me has a very soft peachy pink colour that glides smoothly on the lips.
- It is a perfect lustre lipstick from MAC with a good finish and a creamy texture.
- It stays on for about two to three hours.
- It gives you a sheer to medium buildable coverage.
- The lipstick is not a pigment.
- It even works as a lip balm, looks like a matte lipstick, and leaves a nude glossy finish.
- This lipstick doesn’t last for longer hours.
MAC Lipstick Review:
- A user says the lipstick has a lovely neutral colour that keeps my lips moisturized always.
- Lovely earth tone!
9. NYX Frappucino Lipstick
- NYX Frappucino lipstick is a mix of peach, brown, and pink colours with a very buttery texture.
- It’s a perfect nude shade for light to medium skin tone.
- This shade stays on for around two to three hours.
- The lipstick is very hydrating and moisturizing, so no need to apply any lip balm over it.
- And also, it does not settle down into fine lines.
- The texture is very smooth, creamy, and glides nicely.
- It gives the right colour in just a single swipe.
- It melts very quickly, especially during summer.
- The staying power is significantly less.
User Review on NYX Frappucino Lipstick:
- A user says, I am one to wear lipstick, and this has made the exception! It’s the perfect nude with pink undertones.
- It glides on creamy, glossy and looks very nude.
- We can smooth it out with my index finger or a lipstick brush, so it gets pinker.
10. MAC Honeylove
- The MAC Honeylove is a must to buy a nude shade for medium skin tones.
- We encase the gorgeous lipstick in a sleek black case with a twist-up function.
- The shade is light beige with a hint of pink. It is one of the most relaxed tones in different nudes.
- The colour stays for around five to six hours and fades away, leaving a hint of pink.
- It has a gorgeous matte texture.
- This lipstick glides smoothly on chapped lips too.
- The long-lasting power is pretty good.
- It has a very mild fragrance of vanilla.
- The shade is pale on the dusky complexion.
- This product is not available easily.
- The MAC Honeylove Lipstick Review
- One of the makeup experts reviews this product as Honeylove is one of the favourite lipsticks.
- It makes a beautiful pair of glamorous smokey eyes.
11. MAC Freckleton
- MAC Freckletone is useful as a natural peach shade with a lustre and glowy finish.
- It is a warm-toned lipstick with a peach shade and a hint of light orange.
- The speciality of this lipstick shade is that it gives the natural lip colour to come through.
- This lipstick stays on for around three to four hours.
- It has a very glossy and soft texture.
- The lipstick is medium to high pigmented.
- It has a fragrance of vanilla.
- The lipstick does not stay on for much longer hours.
- It is drying on the lips.
The MAC Freckletone Lipstick Review:
- The user reviews this merchandise as I find this lipstick to be such a sexy colour that complements my NC-30 skin.
- On myself, it is a light yellow-based glossy sheer nude.
- It may not sound fascinating, but when I wear it with MAC’s Stripdown lip pencil.
- And also, it immediately creates that sexy nude pout you see Kim K. West wear.
12. MAC Myth
- MAC Myth is a very light neutral shade with a satin finish.
- This lipstick is of high pigment with good staying power.
- The lipstick shade stays on for around five to six hours.
- The lipstick has a semi-matte texture that does not let your lips turn flaky.
- And also, it stays on for more extended hours.
- It is highly pigmented.
- The lipstick is not very moisturizing.
- It is not an excellent tone for wheatish skin tone.
MAC Myth Lipstick Review:
- A user stated This stuff is excellent.
- Initially, I thought it clashed with my light skin but a bit of clear gloss on top.
- It looks great, and it is my new fav!
13. NYX Round Lipstick – Hermes
- NYX Round Lipstick – Hermes is a typical lipstick for any time.
- The emollient formula offers a gorgeous texture with a very saturated shade and also resists smudge.
- The lipstick stays on for four to five hours.
- The texture is smooth and very creamy.
- It is very readily available.
- The lipstick is relatively less in pigment.
- It is moisturizing.
- The lipstick does not stay for long.
- It transfers very easily.
The NYX Round Lipstick Review:
- The user reviews the product as that lipstick goes on smooth and feels fairly moisturizing on the lips.
- The colour is a good-looking dark nude and looks good on all skin tones.
14. Maybelline Color Sensational– Stormy Sahara
- The Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs is a beautiful peachy nude shade that looks perfect on all skin tones.
- This Maybelline nude lipstick India is of high pigment, and just two to three swipes are right for the perfect lip colour.
- The colour stays on for around two to three hours.
- The texture is adorable.
- The lipstick is of high pigment.
- It gets transferred very quickly.
- It does not stay for too long.
Maybelline Stormy Sahara Lipstick Review:
- The user reviews this product as, Best nude colour lipstick for my skin tone. I’m fair with a light pinky/ peach undertone.
- Peach and coral lipsticks look most excellent, as well as reds with some brown or orange.
- I am trying different nudes, and most fail for my skin, making me look more pale and black.
- The colour is insane.
- It works flawlessly as a nude but has a perfect amount of a peachy tint.
- It brings out the rosy cheeks, and I am buying a few more to stock up.
- READ MORE:- techbloggerit