What does Peppermint face wash do?
- Peppermint face wash has soothing properties, which makes it an effective treatment for rashes and skin problems.
- The Peppermint face wash cleans the skin well, leaving no residue behind, giving a relaxed, refreshing feel to the skin.
- It has a fresh Peppermint smell, and it minimizes the appearance of pores temporarily.
What are the benefits of Peppermint face wash?
1. Heals Various Skin Issues
- We use peppermint in topical creams to address a variety of skin issues.
- Its soothing properties make it an efficient treatment for rashes, poison oak, and poison ivy.
- And also, it has a strong healing effect on the skin.
2. Astringent, Antiseptic, and Anti Inflammatory Properties
- Peppermint is known to poise the pH levels of the skin.
- It helps balance the production of excessive oils in the skin, thereby reducing overall acne and breakouts.
- The astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties of peppermint help diminish acne’s appearance, blackheads, rashes, and redness of the skin.
3. Prevents from Suntan
- Peppermint is a rich resource of vitamins A and C.
- And also, it contains folates and omega-twp, and three fatty acids.
- It helps to fight Sun-related problems like suntan and sunburn.
Peppermint Face Wash Recipe
- The beauty of this recipe lies in simplicity and speed (3 mins) of manufacture, in addition to being very economical!
Peppermint Face Wash
- 15 ml (1 tbsp. Organic sweet almond extract
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fractionated coconut extract (also called “Caprylis”)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Organic avocado extract
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetable squalane oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) organic castor oil
- 20 drops (1ml) of vitamin E
- Six drops of organic peppermint essential oil
- Mix up all the ingredients and transfer to a dropper bottle.
- When using, place a small amount in the palm of your hand, and take the time to cleanse and massage your face well.
Nature’s Co Peppermint Face Wash Review
- It has refreshing, reviving, fragrant Peppermint extracts act as a natural acerbic to normalize skin oiliness.
- It contains Aloe Vera extract, Orange, Tea tree oil, Peppermint oil, Peppermint extract, and Gel Base.
- Our cooling, anti-bacterial Face Wash works as a gentle yet effective purification agent that breaks down oily, pore-clogging remains without irritating or drying skin.
- We can use it every day, morning, and night.
My Experience with Nature’s Co Peppermint Face Wash
- This one is a gel-based face wash, and in colour, it looks very similar to pears face wash.
- But as soon as you unlock the tube, you get a strong peppermint smell.
- As it is gel-based, it needs to work it up a little longer to get a good lather.
- However, a minimal amount of product is required every time.
- When you work it on the skin, it gives a pleasant cooling sensation, and you feel that astringent effect instantly.
- After washing the face, we leave no film/layer behind. All the pores are noticeably small, and the skin appears very smooth.
- It cleans oil, dirt, and makeup effectively.