- Pomegranate for hair is helpful as it strengthens hair roots, building up shine, making hair smooth, longer and thicker.
- Pomegranate is a fruit that has many antioxidants, which help prevent premature ageing of the hair.
- It contains a massive amount of protein, carbohydrates, fibre, and vitamin C.
Benefits of Pomegranate for Hair
Pomegranates improve hair health because they help :
- It stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair follicles, and prevent hair loss as it improves circulation to the scalp thanks to the punicic acid in its seeds.
- It reinforces hair to increasing density and thickness.
- Moisturize and nourish dry or dull hair, restoring its softness and shine.
- I am balancing the scalp’s pH by neutralizing the excessive oil production and, therefore, preventing dandruff.
- Relieve redness, inflammation, and itching of the scalp by fighting bacteria, thanks to its anti-itching properties.
- Detangling and eliminating hair frizz restores and hydrates the hair follicles acting as a rich conditioner.
- Protect hair from heat, being useful before using an iron, dryer, styler.
Homemade Recipes Of Pomegranate Mask
1. For dandruff
- If you want to fight dandruff, the best thing is pomegranate is ideal for combination to dry skin, as it eliminates dead cells and regenerates the skin tissue left by marks.
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of pomegranate juice.
- You have to get pomegranate juice with the seeds, crush them until they form fluid.
- Then you can add one tablespoon of honey and mix to make a paste.
- Apply all over the hair and leave for 25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, and you will see how your hair is smoother and oil-free.
2. For Smooth Shiny Hair
- One tablespoon honey
- Pomegranate juice.
- It is swift and easy to do; you have to mix the three ingredients to form a paste and then apply to the face and neck.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- These masks can be used as many times as you need, at least once a week, if you want to see permanent results.
- Now you have to choose the right one for your skin and needs, and you are ready to prepare this homemade mask.
3. Coconut oil and pomegranate mask
- Coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil for 10 seconds, let it rest a little so that the steam comes out.
- Then you should apply that oil with your fingers from the roots to the tips.
- On the other hand, divide the avocado into two parts, and with the help of a spoon, you take it out.
- Please apply only to the ends of the hair, let it act for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with cold water and plenty of shampoos.
4. Pomegranate and olive oil mask
- A cup of water
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- In a glass container, you will place the pomegranate juice and the olive oil.
- Dilute it very well with the water, and you must mix it very well.
- This mixture must be applied with dehydrated hair on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then remove it by washing your hair with plenty of water and shampoo.
- To give us a shine effect, we must use it for four weeks.
Also Read: Yoghurt Hair Mask for Dandruff – 10 Best Recipes of Yogurt Hair Mask for Dandruff
- READ MORE:- techrresearch