- Colourations, discolourations, and brushings give you really messy hair weakening it and making your hair brittle.
- However, there are methods and treatments to apply to messy hair to restore vitality and shine.
- Hair texture, frequency of brushing, exposure to wind, and the hair’s healthiness can all contribute to it.
Table of Contents
How to deal with messy hair?
1. Diagnose the condition of your hair
- There are several factors to recognize messy hair.
- If you find yours lacking in shine, smoothness, dryness, or roughness, it may be a sign of awareness.
- Damaged hair is also brittle and has split ends at the ends.
- They also do not retain colourings, which fade after just a few shampoos.
- If you identify yourself in the description, then it’s time to take care of your messy hair!
2. Follow the right advice
- We should not attack messy hair, so avoid washing it every day.
- Two or three times a week is more than enough. Space out the washes and use a dry shampoo.
- It will also permit you to preserve your scalp, also sensitized by too frequent washing.
- Also, avoid brushing, straightening, and let your hair dry naturally, without using a hairdryer.
- However, if you have no choice, opt for a thermo-protective treatment, in the form of a spray or oil, which you will apply before styling them.
- Another tip: Regularly cut the ends to remove the areas most affected by the many colourings, discolourations, or brushings.
3. Adopt a particular care routine for messy hair
- Each week, apply a treatment of a mask on your lengths, avoiding the roots to grease your hair.
- Choose a treatment with shea butter or a moisturizer to provide all the water with your hair needs.
- I also recommend Oil baths. Opt for essential oils or just olive oil.
- After each shampoo, apply a serum to your hair that will prevent the ends from splitting and revive your lengths.
- Some apply to wet hair, others to dry hair.
- Regarding the shampoo, opt for a superior product designed for damaged hair.
- It can dry out the hair because the high temperature makes your hair lose moisture.
- And also, it could cause frizziness and split ends.
- It can deteriorate your hair over time, also leading to hair fall and thinning of hair.
- Straightening your hair could lead to a lack of shine and lustre. The hair could lose its naturally glossy finish and deep colour.
Home Remedies to treat messy hair
1. Whole Milk and Eggs
- Take 1 cup milk, two eggs and whip it slowly for a minute or two.
- Then dip your hair in the mix for 10-20 minutes.
- It will be smelly, but squeeze out the mix up from your hair, tie them in a bun and wrap it for an hour or so.
- Wash hair with a milk shampoo and see the fantastic result!
2. Coconut Milk and Lime Juice
- We have established that coconut milk is incredibly nourishing for the hair.
- Now, take one coconut milk cup and add two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice from half a lemon, and two corn-starch teaspoons.
- Heat this combine for a few minutes, let it cool down, and apply to the hair.
- Let this blend sit for an hour or two and then wash off.
- MORE INFO:- healthpains