- Colourations, discolourations, and brushings give you really messy hair weakening it and making your hair brittle.
- However, there are methods and treatments to apply to messy hair to restore vitality and shine.
- Hair texture, frequency of brushing, exposure to wind, and the hair’s healthiness can all contribute to it.
How to deal with messy hair?
1. Diagnose the condition of your hair
- There are several factors to recognize messy hair.
- If you find yours lacking in shine, smoothness, dryness, or roughness, it may be a sign of awareness.
- Damaged hair is also brittle and has split ends at the ends.
- They also do not retain colourings, which fade after just a few shampoos.
- If you identify yourself in the description, then it’s time to take care of your messy hair!
2. Follow the right advice
- We should not attack messy hair, so avoid washing it every day.
- Two or three times a week is more than enough. Space out the washes and use a dry shampoo.
- It will also permit you to preserve your scalp, also sensitized by too frequent washing.
- Also, avoid brushing, straightening, and let your hair dry naturally, without using a hairdryer.
- However, if you have no choice, opt for a thermo-protective treatment, in the form of a spray or oil, which you will apply before styling them.
- Another tip: Regularly cut the ends to remove the areas most affected by the many colourings, discolourations, or brushings.
3. Adopt a particular care routine for messy hair
- Each week, apply a treatment of a mask on your lengths, avoiding the roots to grease your hair.
- Choose a treatment with shea butter or a moisturizer to provide all the water with your hair needs.
- I also recommend Oil baths. Opt for essential oils or just olive oil.
- After each shampoo, apply a serum to your hair that will prevent the ends from splitting and revive your lengths.
- Some apply to wet hair, others to dry hair.
- Regarding the shampoo, opt for a superior product designed for damaged hair.
- It can dry out the hair because the high temperature makes your hair lose moisture.
- And also, it could cause frizziness and split ends.
- It can deteriorate your hair over time, also leading to hair fall and thinning of hair.
- Straightening your hair could lead to a lack of shine and lustre. The hair could lose its naturally glossy finish and deep colour.
Home Remedies to treat messy hair
1. Whole Milk and Eggs
- Take 1 cup milk, two eggs and whip it slowly for a minute or two.
- Then dip your hair in the mix for 10-20 minutes.
- It will be smelly, but squeeze out the mix up from your hair, tie them in a bun and wrap it for an hour or so.
- Wash hair with a milk shampoo and see the fantastic result!
2. Coconut Milk and Lime Juice
- We have established that coconut milk is incredibly nourishing for the hair.
- Now, take one coconut milk cup and add two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice from half a lemon, and two corn-starch teaspoons.
- Heat this combine for a few minutes, let it cool down, and apply to the hair.
- Let this blend sit for an hour or two and then wash off.
- MORE INFO:- healthpains