- Refreshing facial wipes are hygienic personal care products; we make them by using tissue paper.
- There is a minimal amount of pollution obtained in the manufacturing process, which we can easily control.
- We use it to refresh the face and hands and to remove grease and dirt from the body.
Table of Contents
Typical Refreshing facial wipes
Here is a list of the typical refreshing facial wipes with their properties:
1. Polyester (PET) & Polypropylene (PP)
- We make these plastic fibres by extruding molten polymer through small holes.
- We widely use it in producing facial wipes as they are renowned for having good strength.
- The disadvantage to the fibres is they have low absorbency due to being naturally hydrophobic.
- We make it from wood pulp or bamboo pulp and therefore come from a renewable raw material.
- They naturally have high-quality absorbency and strength properties, and we know them for their softness.
- And also, they tend to be helpful in applications where they prevent irritation to the skin.
3. Wood pulp
- The significant types of wood pulp are softwood and hardwood, 3mm and 2mm in length.
- They have a very high surface area and a flat ribbon-like morphology, which gives them good cleaning properties.
- And also, it has good absorbency but, as a downside, tends to have insufficient strength.
- The fibre length of the cotton varies significantly with each seed, from 4mm to 30mm.
- Compared to Viscose, it has a healthier absorbent capacity and wicking, but it does not have the same softness level.
- We know cotton for its good clean-up properties due to having a flat ribbon-like smooth surface.
- The most common fibre combination for this spun-lace in wet wipes application is Pet+Viscose.
- In fact, with the development of spun lace non-woven technology currently.
- And also, we adopt some new spunlaced technology to produce Woodpulp Spunlace Fabric.
- It is gaining popularity, and we see it as the replacement of some regular spun lace fabric; this fabric has two types:
5. Woodpulp+PET and Woodpulp+PP
- This wood pulp non-woven fabric is more economical as the alternative substrate for spun-lace wipers.
Fantastic Refreshing Facial Wipes – A Must Try!
1. ST. Ives CUCUMBER CLEANSING AND REFRESHING WIPES
- Cleansing the skin is essential for loosening impurities and makeup, refreshing your complexion, and instantly revealing your skin’s natural glow.
- It contains a 100% natural source of extract.
- St. Ives Cleansing & Refreshing Facial Wipes effectively remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, and to cleanse and refresh your skin in one easy step.
- We use it because it is gentle enough around the sensitive eye area.
- The alcohol-free formula with naturally sourced cucumber extract leaves skin feeling refreshed and invigorated.
2. Nivea REFRESHING 3-IN-1 CLEANSING WIPES
- Firstly it cleanses and purifies the face, neck, and eyes in depth while respecting the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Secondly, it effectively removes makeup and water-repellent mascara.
- Lastly, it promotes beautiful, healthy-looking skin.
3. CORINE DE FARME Refreshing Face Wipes
- Refreshing face and body wipe gently cleanse and refresh your skin throughout the day.
- Their pocket size, easily transportable, will allow you to stay cool in all situations.
- A natural formula, respectful of the skin
Composition and Action:
- Paraben-free, colourant, alcohol-free, phenoxyethanol free
- Perfume without phthalate
- Formula tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
- In fibres of natural origin 100% biodegradable
- Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy
- Lift the adhesive tab, take out the wipe, and gently pass it over your face or body.
- After each use, carefully close the package.
4. ISEREE – Refreshing face cleansing wipes
- Iseree Facial Cleansing Wipes deeply cleanse normal and combination skin.
- Firstly, they help remove the oily film on the skin, impurities, and even waterproof mascara.
- Secondly, the lotion with almond oil, vitamin E, and allantoin ensures a feeling of freshness and smooth skin.
- Thirdly, the wipes are soft and have a honeycomb fabric.
- Without alcohol or dyes
- Dermatologically tested
- Refreshing facial cleansing wipes for normal to combination skin.
- It contains Aqua, Cetearyl, Ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic, perfume, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, and benzoic acid.
- Gently wipe the wipe over the face, neck, and eyes, keeping them closed.
- After each use, close the adhesive label securely to prevent the wipes from drying out.