Virtues of Sesame seeds for hair growth
- Sesame seeds for hair growth are beneficial as it nourishes and darkens the hair making it strong and shiny.
- Sesame seeds helps fight a dry scalp, and therefore fights hair loss due to this condition.
- The seeds stimulates the scalp’s circulation; it is absorbed very easily by the skin. It, therefore, stimulates hair growth.
- Sesame seeds has antibacterial properties; it heals the scalp from possible infections.
- And also, strengthens the hair shaft and roots. It prevents the hair from breaking.
- Sesame seeds are known for its lubricating properties. It helps in moisturization and lubrication of the hair and makes it soft.
- The Sesame seed is considered as a natural anti-UV and can be used as an anti-lice treatment.
Benefits of Sesame seeds
- From rheumatoid arthritis to wound care, sesame oil has several properties that make it a natural and effective anti-inflammatory.
- Firstly, sesame oil is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal!
- This oil, full of vitamins A and E, is an excellent treatment for athlete’s foot and is very effective in preventing infection of wounds and injuries.
- Sesame oil is rich in vitamin E, a vitamin commonly used to speed up the healing process and lighten the appearance of scars and pockmarks.
4. Best Moisturizer
- Forget about coconut oil because sesame oil is the latest and greatest moisturizer and conditioner for skin and hair.
- Being a very absorbent oil provides a fantastic remedy for dry, cracked skin, and we can even use it as a preventative for dandruff.
5. UV resistant
- Exposure to the sun and its harmful UV rays can damage your scalp and hair follicles.
- However, the properties of sesame oil can protect the scalp and hair from up to 30% of UV rays.
- Sesame oil is one of the best growth hair oils.
- And also, it has moisturizing, restorative, lubricating, cooling, and nourishing properties.
- Pure sesame oil penetrates the skin well and is often used for skin and scalp massage.
How to use sesame oil?
- For best results, use sesame oil as heat treatment.
- Firstly, apply the oil all over the hair.
- Secondly, massage the sesame oil gently into your scalp.
- Lastly, wrap your hair in a hot towel and let it sit for 30 minutes, then wash it off.
Application of Sesame seeds mix on your scalp
- For best results, apply the sesame seeds mixture to your scalp in sections.
- Using your fingers, gently massage the oil into your scalp in a circular motion.
- This will increase blood circulation, as well as ensure the penetration of the oil into the skin.
- After application, leave the oil on your scalp overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- This will ensure that your scalp has had enough time to absorb the oil, and it will have a good protective and moisturizing layer that will provide you with numerous benefits (including sun protection and dandruff prevention) throughout the day.
- Result times will vary, but it is recommended to do this at least twice a week.