Table of Contents
Sonakshi Sinha feet: A complete guide to softer, healthier feet
- Sonakshi Sinha feet are clean and softer, she says, we take them for granted –wearing high heels for hours, wearing sweaty socks or tight pantyhose, and not maintaining proper foot hygiene.
- Your feet are essentially the support of your body; they carry your body weight with dignity and take several tons of force impact during an average day of walking.
- Due to improper foot hygiene, many people suffer from unbearable foot odor.
- Also, dirty feet can cause health issues, such as dermatitis, fungal infections like athlete’s foot, yellow or ingrown toenails, or infected cuts and sores.
Appropriate Methods to clean your feet
According to Sonakshi, here is the correct way to clean your feet daily:
- Pour a small quantity of lukewarm water in an appropriately sized foot basin or tub.
- You can alter the temperature according to the comfort intensity, but be sure to keep it lukewarm rather than hot or cold.
- Soak feet in the water for 2 to 4 minutes, rubbing them occasionally.
- It will help loosen up the dead skin cells and sweat and dirt settled into the skin on your feet.
- Lather up your feet with a mild soap. You can use either bar soap or liquid soap but keep away from antibacterial soap.
- Clean them with a loofah, washcloth, or sponge to get the dirt off for a couple of minutes.
- Be sure to clean your feet, pay extra attention to your feet’ arches, between the toes, and under the toenails.
- Rinse your feet in clean water to wash away the soap and other dirt particles. You will discover sparkly clean feet.
- When done, dry your feet thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- Leftover wetness between the toes is a breeding ground for bacteria, which causes odor and infections.
- Finally, give your feet a pleasant massage while applying some moisturizer (except between the toes).
- It will prevent dryness and also promote better blood circulation.
Tips to get smooth feet
1. Use a Foot Scrub Weekly
- On the weekends, you can organize homemade scrubs and use them to exfoliate your feet.
- Both salt and sugar work as ordinary ingredients for exfoliating the feet to eliminate dead skin cells and keep the skin soft and supple.
- Here are a couple of options for domestic foot scrubs that you can use once a week.
- Mix up a handful of salt in some coconut oil.
- Use it to rub your feet with the palm of your hand softly.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then use a scrubber to remove the dead skin.
- Clean your feet off with lukewarm water and pat dry thoroughly.
- Mix 2 to 4 tablespoons of sugar in a few tablespoons of honey.
- Gently massage the sugar scrub in circular motions over your feet for at least 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off using warm water, then pat dry with a soft towel.
2. Choose the correct Socks and Shoes
- For proper foot hygiene, wearing the right shoes and socks is also important.
- Wear socks made of yarn, wool, or other resources that will absorb sweat and allow your feet to breathe.
- Change your socks daily. If needed, change them once or twice a day.
- Wear correctly fitted shoes. Make sure they are not too tight and that they are comfortable while walking or running.
- Keep a few pairs of shoes and change them up every two or three days.
- Shoes need time to dry out, which will help prevent smelly feet.
- MORE INFO:- whatsaapintro