WHAT DO TAN REMOVER PRODUCTS DO?
- Tan remover products remind us of summer, we necessarily think of the sun and who says sun, says tanning.
- Intensive half-naked tanning on the beach or passive tanning during the Rouquette promenade in the square.
- One way or another, unless we privatize a bunker and elect it absolute residence all summer, we have, the next few weeks, almost every chance of exposing our skin to UV.
- Not really dermato nor very motivated, I will avoid the presentation on the dangers of the sun and photoaging to rather be brief and remind you of the following elements:
- In 2003 I suffered a sunburn on the forehead and I gained my first 2 wrinkles.
- Never put on fat when you’re red-haired.
- Pigs are, along with humans, the only mammal subject to sunburn and that makes me want to cover all pigs with total screen.
CAN WE PUT A BODY SUNSCREEN ON THE FACE AND VICE VERSA?
- From a protection standpoint, it is exactly the same. The difference comes from the textures.
- On the face, we rarely like to apply too rich galenics such as oils, which are however very pleasant on the body.
DO CHILDREN NEED THEIR OWN SUNSCREEN?
- It is preferable .
- The references for children are generally composed of non-allergenic filters (no octocrylene), contain neither alcohol (which promotes the penetration of organic filters into the blood) nor benzophenone, and offer a maximum protection index.
- However, if you don’t have one on hand, any sunscreen is better than none at all!
- Remember that babies should not be exposed to the sun, and that shade and covering clothing are the best protection.
- On the beach, in the recreation center or in the garden, the little ones must be protected non-stop.
HOW MUCH SUN TO APPLY?
- No less than a big palm for the whole body.
- It should also be spread out so that there is no “hole” in the protection. As a spray, count six sprays for the face, for example.
- 30 minutes before the show, then every hour.
SHOULD WE ALSO PROTECT OURSELVES WHEN WE ARE ON THE MOVE?
- Whether you are lazing on the beach or playing volleyball, hiking or gardening, you have to protect yourself in the same way: “smart” tanning causes as much damage as “stupid” tanning!
SELF-TANNING PROTECTS DOES THE SUN?
- This makeup product lasts two to three days.
- It gives the illusion of tanning, but does not protect against UV rays unless it is enriched with sun filters. In
this case, the protection index is displayed.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROLONG THE TAN?
- One week maximum, if you hydrate your skin a lot, if you avoid scrubs and if you continue to take sun capsules.
DOES UV IN THE CABIN PREPARE THE SKIN FOR THE SUN?
- All dermatologists advise against them.
- They only emit UVA which penetrates deep into the skin and is carcinogenic.
- Not emitting UVB, they do not even protect against sunburn: they are wrong!
- Sun protections for a beautiful tan this summer
- Nivea-Moisturizing Sun Spray, SPF 50+
- SVR-Sun Secure invisible moisturizer SPF 50+
- Pure state- Sunscreen spray for face and body SPF 50 / UVA 26
- Bioderma-Photoderm Nude Touch SPF 50+
- Biafine-Sun freshness effect sun foam SPF 50+
Also, You can find more helpful resources at thewebscience.