Winged Eyeliner Fail: Tricks that won’t work
- The Winged Eyeliner Fail, she was so careful of getting the eyeliner right where it was supposed to be and then, oops, crooked line.
- “Oh my gosh,” she says, and then she lets out an entertaining sigh.
- She tries to fix it by applying concealer and then gives up. “I’m not feeling this.”
- Makeup experts have shown us a simple way to do a wingtip by using tape to keep the lines straight.
- The problem with them is that they put so much black liquid makeup on her lashes that the fluid seeped through to her eyeball!!
- You can see her terror in her eye (the other is gone), but don’t freak; she didn’t lose an eyeball.
- We try multiple times to do the winged tip, and he can’t get it right because the information is too thick.
- We try so many times that one side of his face is red because he keeps scrubbing it off.
- She admits that she’s not excellent at doing a winged tip.
- She tries the good dental floss hack and fails.
- She does it fine enough on one eyelid, but the other one is a hot mess.
- We almost had the perfect winged tip, and at first glance, you think she got it too.
- Being a woman, it looks great, but then she closes her eye, and then bam! Total fail.
- The noted makeup artist said she could not do winged-tip eyeliner on herself at all because she has down-turned eyes and skin on her eyelid.
- We think she is exaggerating, but nope, her eyes look for winged-tip eyeliner.
- You are going back to the washroom, using a face wash, taking off the entire makeup.
- If not that, you are using some petroleum jelly, lotion, or concealer to hide the mess you have created.
- Winged eyeliner is challenging because of the upward angle that you need to create on one end.
- If you can use a freehand, you need to draw out the shape on your eyelids and then fill it up.
How to apply your eyeliner?
- Eyeliner is an integral part of beautiful makeup. Our makeup artist will help you draw the perfect line in just a few steps.
- For a tip-top look, you need an intense black liquid eyeliner.
- Plus, it’s waterproof and won’t run, so you’re guaranteed a neat look from morning to night.
- Always start by drawing the line starting from the inner corner of the eye and continuing outward.
- Follow the natural line of your eyelid as much as possible. For the day, try to draw as thin a line as possible.
- Hold the applicator very close to the lash line.
- Find the endpoint and direction of your line using a small makeup brush.
- Draw the line and make sure that it becomes thinner on the end so as not to end with a rounded point.
- You can erase the overflows with a cotton swab until you get the perfect line.
- A quick and easy way to glance!
Also Read: How to dry your hair with a towel – Methods, Steps, Tips to dry hair, and More
- READ MORE:- teachnologypc