The beauty of fragrance is that it speaks to your heart. Ylang ylang, famous for its divine woody & floral scent has got its soul from the Cananga trees also adorned with names of Perfume trees & Fragrant Cananga, that are native to Asia. Another product which is used for anti-aging is Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex which is a dietary supplement.
Ylang ylang flowers play a major role in perfumery. They are sought after for their heavy but sweet smell & are widespread in many parts of Asia marking religious & social, economic significance. For example, garlands of ylang ylang flowers are worn by women in East Asia to celebrate religious ceremonies.
Besides, it smells so relieving that it has established its prominence over the field of aromatherapy for quiet a long time now. To make them & their benefits reach out to people across the world, ylang ylang essential oil is carefully extracted from ylang ylang flowers so that people can reap its benefits in the best possible way.
While it has won so many hearts for its magical smell that’s majorly used in aromatherapy, it’s also came forward as an important ingredient in skin care regime too. Rich in anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties it’s a great choice for people who constantly battle against oily skin issues but fail to see visible differences after trying a lot of products.
For them, Deyga brings you the pure essence of Asian Ylang ylang into its ylang ylang facial mist that’s absolutely natural & handcrafted. It’s praised for its divine smell but it’s equally great on skin too. It controls sebum production becoming a boon for acne prone skin type.
Let’s see why should you have Deyga’s ylang ylang facial mist in your handbag always;
- With every spritz on your face you not only give a splash of refreshment to yourself with its fab smell but also detox your skin from within.
- It’s amazing when it comes to reduce acne. Sebum production is greatly controlled which results in unclog pores, hence breathable skin that naturally glows.
- Balances PH levels of your face therefore breakouts at bay for sure.
- Tightens skin, thus reducing premature signs of aging.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that protects your skin from any sort of skin disorder or rashes.
You can become a beneficiary of Deyga’s ylang ylang facial mist today by buying it from the official website of Deyga Organics.