Yoghurt hair mask for dandruff is helpful as it is often the reason your scalp is itchy, and you notice flaky or scaly-looking patches.
Well, know that the solution to your problem is more accessible than you might think. It’s right there in your fridge!
Table of Contents
The Use of Yogurt Hair Mask for Dandruff
- The dairy product is helpful for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes for all types of hair.
- To restore it, apply 3-4 times a week for half to two months. For prevention, the frequency of use is half as high.
- You can use a fermented dairy product alone or in combination with other useful components.
- Masks are helpful to unwashed, slightly damp hair for an average of half an hour.
Other rules of application:
- Applied along the entire length
- The hair moistens before application, but without using shampoo;
- For more efficiency, you need a thermal effect (put a hat or towel on it).
- It promotes deep hydration, is widely used for dry hair.
- The ability to absorb the secretion of the sebaceous glands also allows its use against fats.
- And also, yoghurt for hair has the following useful properties:
- Calming effect
- Protection against damage
- Smooth the scales
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Increased elasticity of strands
- Giving additional volume and density
- Stimulation of growth
- Repair of damage
Components of Yogurt Hair Mask
The product works quickly, hydrates in half an hour nourishes the strands, and gives them a healthy glow.
This result is possible, thanks to the following components:
- Dietary fibre – stop loss, eliminate dullness.
- Lactic acid – softens, cleanses the scalp.
- Proteins – repair damage, regulate the sebaceous glands.
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, K – strengthen the roots, stimulate blood circulation and growth, reduce brittleness, give shine.
- Calcium – improves the structure of the hair, making it strong.
Yoghurt Hair Masks For Dandruff
- Proper care for any hair should include homemade masks and correctly selected cosmetics (shampoos, balms, conditioners, sprays, etc.).
- Also, do not forget about nutrition – the same yoghurt is useful not only in external use.
- But also inside, because it contains a whole complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for the human body.
- Recipes for hair masks from a fermented dairy product divides into those used for treatment and prevention.
- Both types contain natural components; therefore, they can only harm if one of the elements causes individual intolerance.
- To check this, apply a small amount of the mask to the elbow or wrist and wait 10 to 15 minutes.
- If during this time redness, irritation or itching does not appear, the composition.
The best recipes of yoghurt hair mask for dandruff are below:
1. Against loss
- The problem of loss occurs due to vitamin deficiency in the body.
- Yoghurt masks help make up for missing elements. A vitamin recipe works well for prolapse:
- yoghurt – 200 ml (faceted glass filled with risks)
- olive oil – 40 ml (2 tablespoons and one teaspoon)
- honey – 25 ml (one and a half tablespoons)
- ampoule of vitamin A, B1, or B6
- Combine ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Apply to the head, spreading over the entire length.
- Leave for an hour. Rinse off with shampoo.
2. Yoghurt and Egg Hair Mask
- A glass of fermented milk product
- The yolk of an egg
- Two tablespoons of aloe juice
- Mix the components, mix well.
- Spread on the head; let stand for 40 minutes.
- Rinsing is recommended with a deep cleansing shampoo because the mass is oily.
- This recipe makes the hair soft and thick, prevents hair loss.
- To increase the volume, you can use yoghurt in its pure form.
- Apply it on the head with massaging movements, wrap it on plastic wrap, isolate it with a towel, and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse in the usual way.
3. Yoghurt Mask for dry hair
- Yoghurt masks moisturize dry ends well, give them a healthy appearance, improve elasticity and tone.
- The most straightforward recipe is:
- A glass of fermented milk product
- A tablespoon of castor, burdock, or olive oil
- For the components to mix well, and we can heat it.
- When we get a homogeneous consistency, the mass is applied along the entire length, paying particular attention to the tips.
- Wrap with a bag and a towel. Let stand for an hour.
- The mask’s downside is that it is difficult to wash off, so use the shampoo twice.
4. Milk and Yoghurt Hair Mask
- Also, owners of bleached hair should be careful: both components paint well. Hydrating composition with yellow:
- Fermented milk product – 200 ml
- The yolk of an egg (beat it)
- Citrus essential oil – 2-3 drops
- Two teaspoons Yoghurt
- The ingredients are mixed, rubbed into the roots.
- Then distribute the mass over the entire length.
- Stay on your head for 40 minutes.
5. Yoghurt Mask for Normal Hair
- This yoghurt mask is lightweight, suitable for dry and normal hair. Another good recipe:
- Yoghurt – 150 ml
- Dry yeast (in the form of powder) – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the fermented milk product and dilute the second component of the mask in it.
- Wait a few hours until a chemical reaction occurs, and the yeast begins to “grow.”
- Then gently apply the resulting suspension with massaging movements on the roots, then distribute it over the entire length.
- Leave it on your head for an hour.
- To enhance the effect, you need to provide a high temperature – warm your hair with a towel.
- Rinse with lemon juice and water.
6. Yoghurt and Tea Tree Oil Mask
- The main problem with oily hair is excessive sebum secretion.
- Yoghurt can regulate the glands’ work, and as additional components in the mask for this type, add drying products.
- Yoghurt – a glass
- Table salt – two dessert spoons
- The essential oil of cedar, rosemary, bergamot, or tea tree (against dandruff) – three drops
- The components are mixed and immediately applied to clean, just-washed hair.
- Leave for twenty minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and shampoo.
7. Yoghurt and Lemon juice Mask
- Another recipe that helps hair stay fresher for longer:
- Heated fermented milk product – 150 ml
- Lemon juice – 1 dessert spoon
- Components should be mixed and left for half an hour.
- After such a procedure, the head should be washed with ordinary water and rinsed with a weak apple cider vinegar solution.
8. Yoghurt Hair Mask Against Dandruff
- hot fermented milk product – 200 g
- black bread – 100 g
- burdock oil – a tbsp
- Yoghurt – 1 teaspoon
- The first two components are mixed and left for half an hour. Then burdock oil is added to the mass.
- The finished mask is applied to dirty, dry hair, aged for twenty minutes, washed in the usual way.
9. Yoghurt and Berries Mask
- Fermented milk product – half a glass
- A handful of sour berries (currants, strawberries, cranberries)
- Rosemary oil – 3 drops
- Yoghurt – 1tablespoon
- The composition is well mixed until a homogeneous consistency is distributed along the entire length, kept for about an hour.
- Then apply and wash your hair after half an hour.
10. Yoghurt and Clay Mask
- For greater effectiveness, it recommends washing with a decoction of chamomile or nettle. Drink cleaner:
- Yoghurt – 3 teaspoons
- Fermented milk product – 0.5 cups
- White or blue clay – 2 tbsp
- Dissolve the powder in a liquid. Note that the consistency of the composition should be uniform.
- Apply a cleansing scrub to the scalp, leave for half an hour, isolated with plastic wrap and a towel.
- Rinse in the usual way.
- To not dry out strands, do not leave any of the above masks on your head longer than the instructions for use.
- READ MORE:- techhdevelope