Table of Contents
How does Acne Scrub Recipe help us?
- We love Acne Scrub Recipe to help treat acne, dry skin, oily skin, and more. Whether you are an avid user (and creator) of beauty products or just a relatively newbie, you are going to love this list!
- Surprisingly, it’s not just hormonal teens who suffer from acne; adults too, all the time!
- We can point our finger at many things, such as genetics, the environment, your diet, and hormonal imbalances.
- The key here is how to effectively treat your acne problem and achieve soft, youthful skin.
Excellent Acne Scrub Recipies
1. The acne mask with activated charcoal for the face
- We use activated charcoal is excellent at adsorption in a wide variety of skincare products.
- The charcoal helps extract impurities from the pores of the skin.
If you want to give it a try, here’s what you need for the face mask:
- One teaspoon of activated charcoal powder (we recommend coconut because it has the largest surface area, which means more adsorption)
- A few drops of cumin seed oil
- A few drops of Lavender (for a powerful mask)
- Mix this with the apple cider vinegar until it forms a thin paste.
- Once mixed, apply the combination to your face and let it dry completely before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
2. The acne face mask of avocado sandblasting and acne honey
- We all know avocados are good for eating, but did you know that your skin can also benefit significantly from water absorption?
- Avocados are rich in vitamins and nutrients that work surprisingly well on banishing acne.
- It’s also an outstanding alternative for those of you with somewhat sensitive skin.
Here is what you will need for the mask:
- Three tablespoons of avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- To make the mask, scrape the inside of the avocado, crush it and mix in the honey.
- Once it has reached a smooth paste’s consistency, apply the mixture to your face, and let sit for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- After the time is over, clean your face with warm water, then pat dry.
- Depending on the type of skin, you can moisturize it lightly.
3. Garlic Face Mask against acne
- Did you know that the Egyptians used garlic to brew a love potion that would make people more attractive?
- This kind of explanation explains why garlic is a big acne scorer, and if you’re not yet on the front end, hurry!
- Garlic has excellent antibacterial properties, and it’s great for the skin whether you choose it, eat it, or apply it topically.
- If you don’t like the garlic breath test, this face mask may be the best thing since sliced bread!
- However, with garlic, there is a warning that you should heed and is not at all to apply it in its raw form to the skin.
- Always dilute the garlic with some water or Aloe-Vera.
So here’s how to mix the mask:
- Crush 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- To mix everything. You can take Aloe-Vera gel instead of water.
- Keep the mixture for five to ten minutes before using a cotton ball to absorb the juice and apply it to the areas.
- Let the fine mixture sit on the skin for about 10 minutes before washing it off with cold water.