What are the benefits of Apple cider vinegar and Turmeric mask?
Using apple cider vinegar and turmeric mask for the face is a great idea. Here are the benefits it brings:
1. It eliminates age spots
- Apple vinegar has powerful components that help remove dead cells and make the skin fresh and youthful.
- Instead of buying beauty products that are expensive and have no short-term effects, feel free to use vinegar!
- It’s alpha hydroxy acids will be your great allies in reducing the aging of your face.
- Put one teaspoon of turmeric and apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water and soak a cotton ball.
- Pass it all over the previously washed skin and leave to act for 30 minutes.
- Perform this treatment every day for 6 weeks.
2. It reduces acne and blackheads
- The benefits of apple cider vinegar to remove excess fat or sebum on the face and thus prevent blackheads’ appearance are recognized.
- The acid it contains can also prevent infections caused by acne and spots caused by scarring from pimples.
- Likewise, it tightens the pores and allows the skin to breathe properly.
- Balancing the pH levels prevents the skin from getting too oily (another cause of acne).
3. It is an excellent facial tonic
- Moisten a cotton ball in the mixture of a spoonful of vinegar and two cups of water.
- Every night before sleeping, apply it to clean, dry face, but do not rinse.
- Don’t worry about bad smells, as they will dissipate right away. You will not turn into a traveling salad!
- Thus, you will firm the skin and stimulate blood circulation to the whole face.
Tips for using apple cider vinegar and turmeric mask
- First of all, you should know that the vinegar does not apply pure, but it is imperative to dilute it in water.
- Otherwise, it can cause staining or an allergic reaction to the skin.
- For starters, it is good to dilute one dose of vinegar in three doses of water.
- For example, to prepare a lotion liter, you would use 250 ml of vinegar and 750 ml of water.
- As time goes on, you can increase the amount of vinegar but never use it without diluting it.
- Before using this homemade recipe, shake the bottle well as the ingredients tend to separate.
You can add other ingredients such as:
- From green tea
- Witch hazel essential oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Before applying this lotion to the face, you must check that it will not cause an allergic reaction or itching.
- You can, for example, try on the chin or the back of the hand.
- Wait a few minutes, and if nothing happens, you can put it on your face.
- Then, soak a piece of cotton to facilitate the application.
- Some women use apple vinegar to remove their makeup at night and take the opportunity to benefit from the virtues of this product.
- The first time you will be applying apple cider vinegar to your face, it is good to rinse yourself off with lukewarm water after 5 minutes.