Table of Contents
Homemade Coconut oil eyebrows mask
- The coconut oil eyebrow mask is an excellent recipe for softening and thickening them with honey and coconut oil.
- Are your eyebrows dull? Don’t panic; you can regain silky, healthy eyebrows using simple ingredients from your kitchen.
- This mask recipe, brought to you by us, will not only restore shine to your brows but will also hydrate the entire brow-bone area.
- Coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Plastic film
- Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil and let cool, being careful that it does not harden again.
- Add a spoon of honey and mix it all.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and mix with the other ingredients.
- Take an eyebrow brush, dip it in the resulting mixture and brush your eyebrows with this soaked brush.
- Once your eyebrows are soaked, put a piece of plastic wrap on your eyebrows and let penetrate for 30 minutes.
- And also, after 30 minutes, it’s time to take off your mask. Rinse off with warm water.
- Here! Your eyebrows are happy and silky.
- And also, to discover: All our homemade beauty recipes
What properties do these ingredients have?
- Honey cleanses and strengthens the hairs.
- Coconut oil hydrates and nourishes the hairs.
- Cinnamon is an antimicrobial spice that stimulates blood circulation and therefore helps in hair growth.
- You can use three vegetable oils to get thicker eyebrows and longer lashes.
The Natural Benefits
- The vegetable oils contain many vitamins and essential fatty acids to the natural benefits.
- They are used equally well in dermatology, aromatherapy, and cosmetics.
- Vegetable oils are the basis of natural recipes for fitness and well-being.
- We will show you how to use the different vegetable oils and take advantage of their natural benefits to provide your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The result will be quite simply impressive: you will gain in length and thickness.
- It’s as effective on hair as it is on eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The latter can also drop, and their regrowth time is 2 months.
- This oil is famous for its clarity, yellow or green color, fruity smell, and taste.
- It is rich in vitamin E, D, K, pro vitamin A, antioxidants (polyphenols, squalene, phytosterols, chlorophyll, selenium), and omega 3 fatty acids, which promote hair growth and thickness.
- It has natural emollient, antioxidant, nourishing, regenerating, healing, softening, and soothing skin benefits.
- Enjoy it, heat a little olive oil lightly, and rub it with a gentle daily massage on the eyebrows and lashes.
- Coconut oil is the new star in cosmetics.
- Its natural benefits are moisturizing, nourishing, anti-aging, softening, repairing.
- And also, its virtues are beneficial for the hair and the skin.
- Coconut oil contains vitamin E and minerals, which, when applied to the eyebrows and their follicles, strengthen and thicken them.
- Use a cotton ball and soak in coconut oil, rub the eyebrows and eyelashes, massage them for a few minutes, and leave overnight.
- And also, a daily gesture that helps you regain the volume and beauty of your hair.
- This oil works wonders on the skin, nails, and hair.
- Rich in proteins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidant substances, castor oil promotes hair growth by entering the follicles to stimulate growth.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in organic castor oil and rub your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- And also, massage gently for 3 minutes and leave on overnight.