- Are bananas good for acne: Yes, Bananas are high in potassium and beneficial for treating acne.
- In fact, It is not the magnesium but the potassium that is found in large quantities in bananas.
- Ten times more potassium than magnesium, therefore. This is good; our potassium needs are higher: 2000 mg per day against 375 for magnesium.
- Lots of vitamin B6, copper, manganese, and fibre in bananas
- One banana also contains 33% of the daily requirement for vitamin B6, 10% copper, 14% manganese, and 3.1 grams of fibre, which is a lot.
Banana peel: superb benefits for the skin!
- Banana peels contain excellent properties for the skin.
- They provide it with a good amount of vitamins A, B, C, and E and zinc, iron, and manganese, which help prevent infections.
- You can use banana as a natural peel to remove toxins from the pores.
- Thanks to its antiseptic effect and its high antioxidant content, it acts against the germs or bacteria that cause acne’s appearance.
- Also, its enzymes allow the skin to stay hydrated, and its starch, meanwhile, helps assimilate the excess oil present in the pores.
- In short, banana peel is perfect for cleansing and purifying the skin! To use without moderation!
Treat acne pimples with banana peel: 6 tips
1. Banana peel only
- Cut a banana peel into large pieces.
- Then wash your face and rub a piece on your skin for about ten minutes (avoid contact with the eyes!).
- For best results, you can repeat this operation 2 or 3 times a day.
2. Banana peel and turmeric (saffron)
- Blend a banana peel and an equivalent amount of powdered saffron.
- Thanks to its antibacterial effect, Saffron will help reduce redness and swelling and eliminate the germs that cause acne.
- Wash your face well, then apply the preparation.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Finally, apply a moisturizer. Do this every day for a satisfactory result.
3. Banana peel and honey
- Pass half a tablespoon of honey and a banana peel in a blender to obtain a paste. Using a cotton ball, then apply it to your face and massage.
- Leave to stand for about fifteen minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Finish by applying a moisturizer. To use this remedy every day.
4. Banana peel and lemon juice
- Mix a banana peel, then add the juice of one lemon.
- The acidic effect of lemon will help eliminate the bacteria that cause acne to appear while reducing the marks left by old pimples.
- After washing your face:
- Apply the paste using a cotton ball and leave it on for about fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the operation every day!
5. Banana peel, sugar, and oatmeal
- Mix a banana peel, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 60 g of oatmeal to obtain a paste.
- Then apply the mixture to your previously washed face in circular movements (be careful not to get it in your eyes!).
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizing cream. To repeat this operation every day.
6. Banana peel and baking powder
- Crush a banana peel in a blender, then mix the mixture with half a tablespoon of baking powder (the yeast will free the pores of toxins) and water to obtain a paste.
- Massage your face gently for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Finally, apply a moisturizer. You can do this every day.
Also Read: Lavender water uses – Description, Properties, Benefits, Uses, and More
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at themakeupandbeauty