How does the Orange juice face mask work?
- Orange juice face mask contains vitamin C, helps to moisturize skin, providing softer, healthier-looking skin for longer.
- The Antioxidants found in Orange juice fight free radicals, which may slow down the production of wrinkles.
- Oranges have a very high content of citric acid, which aids in skin exfoliation and helps to dry out acne.
- It helps to get rid of blackheads effectively, and it is ideal for the treatment of acne due to hormonal surges.
Home Remedies of Orange juice face mask
1. Orange juice and Baking soda
- The baking soda content helps in exfoliating the skin and fights acne.
- And also, the acid in orange juice tightens pores and brightens the skin with vitamin C.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice with one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Add more baking soda if needed to thicken the mask.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on your face.
- You can also spread it on your neck and face.
- Leave on for 20 min.
- Wet your fingers.
- Remove the mask by exfoliating in circular motions with your fingertips.
- Rinse it well.
- There you have it; the skin on your face is now soft and pure.
- Your skin will be dewy afterwards as if you had peeled off a layer of your skin.
2. Orange juice and Honey
- This Honey and orange-based mask is the best quick fix to give your dull skin a bright and pretty glow.
- Merge three tablespoons of orange juice with a quarter cup of Honey.
- Lightly rub the mixture on the face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water before moisturizing your skin
3. Orange juice is your ally against acne
- An orange mask is also great for fighting acne.
- To organize this home remedy, you will need to source these:
- The zest of an orange
- Three tablespoons of plain yoghurt
- Two tablespoons of oatmeal
- The first step is to grate the orange zest and mix it with the rest of the ingredients until you get a creamy paste.
- Then apply the homemade mask to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then, wash the face with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.
- Apply this orange mask 2-3 times a week, and you will see that the acne will start to disappear from your face.
4. Orange juice mask against dark spots
- We can also camouflage the stains with an orange mask.
- For this, you will need a tablespoon of plain yoghurt and the juice of one orange.
- Mix the ingredients in portions, then apply the paste to your face or to the areas of your body that have spots.
- Leave the orange mask on your face for 30 minutes to allow the skin to absorb the vitamins from this citrus fruit.
- Then clean your face with lukewarm water and repeat this 2 or 3 times a week for visible results.
5. Orange juice and turmeric mask
- Take an orange zest, add it to turmeric powder, and a tablespoon of Honey.
- Then grind this mixture to form a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face gently with your fingers and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the face using lukewarm water and find excellent results with this face pack.
- It will leave you with fresh, wrinkle-free skin.
- KNOW MORE:- smartmores