Hi, I hope you are doing well. The Tony Moly Red Wine Mask is a sheet mask that is infused with red wine extract, which is said to have anti-aging and skin-brightening properties. The mask also contains other ingredients, such as grape extract, rosemary extract, and jasmine extract, which are all said to be beneficial for the skin.
The Tony Moly Red Wine Mask is designed to help progress the appearance of skin tone and touch, lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten the skin. It is also said to help hydrate the skin and improve its elasticity.
The Tony Moly Red Wine Mask is a popular product and has received positive reviews from users. However, it is important to note that results may vary depending on individual skin type and concerns.
REVIEW: TONY MOLY I’M REAL MASK SHEET (RED WINE, MAKGEOLLI, SEAWEEDS, AND RICE)
- Hi there, today I’m reviewing the Tony Moly I’m Real Red Wine Mask Sheets. I purchased these from TesterKorea during their brand sale event (25% discount).
- Watch out for their regular sale events. It is ample time to stock up on sheet masks!
- It gives a cooling, aromatic, and soothing effect on our skin and helps in moisturizing.
I’m Real Mask Sheet – general attributes.
- The fit and cutting of the mask are right; it covers the entire face up to 95%. 5% not adhering to the skin due to the everyday face contouring.
- However, the eyes and mouth placement are perfect.
- You can replenish your skin with our I’m Real Sheet Mask Collection!
- It is available in an array of ingredients; we fill the 3-layer pulp sheet with natural ingredients.
- When soaked in different enriched essence types (Water-type and Milky Lotion Type), it gives yields the highest hydration for your skin.
- Transform your dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 10-20 minutes!
- TONYMOLY is a leading K-beauty brand that fuses high-quality ingredients with the innovative technology in unique and inimitable packaging.
- There’s 21ml of the essence for each of these masks. It feels adequate and not too much at all.
- We make each mask with three layers of rayon pulp.
- Five free systems: these masks are free of Paraben, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanol, and Tar Colouring
Steps to apply:
- Apply the tony moly mask on a clean and towel-dried face.
- Carefully unfold the sheet mask so we can apply it to the face.
- The usage instruction for each mask is the same.
- Put the mask directly onto clean skin, leave on for 20 to 30 mins.
- You can massage the excess essence into the skin after use.
- It is formulated especially for pore care. It evens uneven skin texture and minimizes pores.
- And also, it contains red wine extract (1000ppm); this is 0.001 grams per litre! A very tiny, tiny amount.
- It also has other botanic ingredients such as green tea extract, Rosemary extract, and Rooibos extract.
- And also, I’m not a massive fan of red wine infused face mask.
- So don’t boo me, but I don’t touch alcohol, and the fantastic smell of wine is not something I look forward to smelling!
- But I can imagine many good-looking ladies would love this!
- I have tried the Innisfree version of the red wine mask. The Tony Moly version smells less of the alcohol scent.
- It was delightful to use; the scent disappeared after 5 mins.
- And also, we can easily absorb the essence into the skin.
- And also, my pores didn’t appear that much smaller, but I loved how it left my skin looking brighter and more hydrated.
- The leftover beautiful essence felt slightly sticky on the skin. If I weren’t so tired, I would have washed it off!
- I rate it 3 out of 5
- It’s a lovely sheet mask; right after use, my face was so much softer and more supple.
- However, even after removing the sheet, the serum takes a while to dry down.
- I had a tacky feeling on my face for two hours after use. Other than that, I loved this mask.