REVIEW: TONY MOLY I’M REAL MASK SHEET (RED WINE, MAKGEOLLI, SEAWEEDS, AND RICE)
- Hi there, today I’m reviewing the Tony Moly I’m Real Red Wine Mask Sheets. I purchased these from TesterKorea during their brand sale event (25% discount).
- Watch out for their regular sale events. It is ample time to stock up on sheet masks!
- It gives a cooling, aromatic, and soothing effect on our skin and helps in moisturizing.
I’m Real Mask Sheet – general attributes.
- The fit and cutting of the mask are right; it covers the entire face up to 95%. 5% not adhering to the skin due to the everyday face contouring.
- However, the eyes and mouth placement are perfect.
- You can replenish your skin with our I’m Real Sheet Mask Collection!
- It is available in an array of ingredients; we fill the 3-layer pulp sheet with natural ingredients.
- When soaked in different enriched essence types (Water-type and Milky Lotion Type), it gives yields the highest hydration for your skin.
- Transform your dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 10-20 minutes!
- TONYMOLY is a leading K-beauty brand that fuses high-quality ingredients with the innovative technology in unique and inimitable packaging.
- There’s 21ml of the essence for each of these masks. It feels adequate and not too much at all.
- We make each mask with three layers of rayon pulp.
- Five free systems: these masks are free of Paraben, Talc, Benzophenone, Triethanol, and Tar Colouring
Steps to apply:
- Apply the tony moly mask on a clean and towel-dried face.
- Carefully unfold the sheet mask so we can apply it to the face.
- The usage instruction for each mask is the same.
- Put the mask directly onto clean skin, leave on for 20 to 30 mins.
- You can massage the excess essence into the skin after use.
- It is formulated especially for pore care. It evens uneven skin texture and minimizes pores.
- And also, it contains red wine extract (1000ppm); this is 0.001 grams per litre! A very tiny, tiny amount.
- It also has other botanic ingredients such as green tea extract, Rosemary extract, and Rooibos extract.
- And also, I’m not a massive fan of red wine infused face mask.
- So don’t boo me, but I don’t touch alcohol, and the fantastic smell of wine is not something I look forward to smelling!
- But I can imagine many good-looking ladies would love this!
- I have tried the Innisfree version of the red wine mask. The Tony Moly version smells less of the alcohol scent.
- It was delightful to use; the scent disappeared after 5 mins.
- And also, we can easily absorb the essence into the skin.
- And also, my pores didn’t appear that much smaller, but I loved how it left my skin looking brighter and more hydrated.
- The leftover beautiful essence felt slightly sticky on the skin. If I weren’t so tired, I would have washed it off!
- I rate it 3 out of 5
- It’s a lovely sheet mask; right after use, my face was so much softer and more supple.
- However, even after removing the sheet, the serum takes a while to dry down.
- I had a tacky feeling on my face for two hours after use. Other than that, I loved this mask.