The papaya peel for face
- Papaya peel for face is particularly recommended for oily and acne-prone skin because this fruit also has healing and regenerating properties.
- Papaya is an exotic fruit rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- In particular, it contains beta-carotene, a natural coloring that boosts the healthy glow effect of your home care.
- Papain, an enzyme in the fruit, allows the skin to exfoliate naturally, without attacking it.
To make a homemade papaya peel
- Choose very ripe fruit, and mash it in a bowl with a fork.
- Add a tablespoon of jojoba oil to hydrate your skin without making it greasy.
- Apply this mask to clean, dry skin, and leave it on for about twenty minutes.
- Remove the mask with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel floral water.
1. Papaya extracts
- They provide a gentle biological micro-exfoliation function by removing dead cells from the surface of the epidermis.
- Cell renewal is improved, the skin is healthier, and complexion brighter – with regular use 1 to 2 times per week.
- Thanks to Papain, a proteolytic enzyme (it is the action that allows separating the dead cells of the horny layer to refine and renew the epidermis) present in Papaya, no need to rub.
- It, therefore, respects fragile skin and prevents the dispersion of bacteria if there are pimples.
2. Arginine PCA
- Firtsly, this amino acid derived from plants has healing properties.
- Secondly, it improves blood circulation in the capillaries and helps maintain a good level of hydration.
- The extreme effectiveness of the Joveda papaya facial scrub is linked to its unique composition, which exfoliates, cleanses, and softens.
- And also, acting as a natural micro-peel, it unclogs impurities.
- It refines the skin texture, thanks to the combined action of nutshell powder and kaolin (purifying white clay)—a must-have for dull, thick, cloudy skin with spots or scars.
3. Surprising results
- From the 1st use, the skin is visibly unified, the complexion is fresh, and the small marks have disappeared.
- The skin texture is very significantly smoothed, thick skin seems thinner.
- Use after use, the face regains radiance, softness, and delicacy.
- This scrub is ideal for men whose skin is thicker and appreciates its fragrance and ease of use (in the shower, for example).
- The presence of fruit gives the Joveda papaya face scrub an addictive fragrance and helps nourish the skin with fortifying active ingredients:
Benefits of papaya peel
- Papaya, Honey & Neem Stimulate cell regeneration, protect and strengthen the skin.
- Walnut Shell Powder – Polishing granules ensuring a strong and precise mechanical exfoliation.
- Kaolin – Absorbs impurities and dead cells, tightens pores, purifies, heals, and softens the skin.
Optimal use of this scrub
- Apply a dose of Joveda papaya facial scrub to a clean, damp face. Gently massage for 2 minutes in small circular gestures, taking care not to approach the eye area.
- Also, massage the outline of the mouth very delicately. Leave the treatment to act for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- The skin is soft and deeply cleansed without being dried out.
- Then, apply your day or night care, or a moisturizing, repairing, purifying mask.
- Papaya is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins and beta-carotene, particularly effective in the fight against skin aging.
- In its fermented form, papaya extract is said to have an antioxidant power twenty times greater than vitamin E.
- And also, this allows it to protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by pollution, the sun, tobacco, or stress.
In addition, you can find more helpful resources at inbusinessworld.