What is a Quick Manicure?
- The quick manicure is a cosmetic beauty action for the fingernails and hands performed at home or in a nail salon and consists of filing and shaping.
- We explain the few key steps to quickly and easily perform your manicure.
- It will allow you to bring the minimum of your nail care in difficult times.
- It will maintain and protect your nails despite the lack of time you have to them according.
Why should we do a manicure?
- It nourishes the nails and protects them from external aggression.
- You do not have time to file them to remove the small skins present on the nail’s contour, and you do not have 20 minutes in front of you.
- No problem, get a quick manicure.
- Doing a quick manicure will allow you to take care of your nails quickly.
- In a little time, your nails will be shiny, healthy, clean, and aesthetic.
- The beauty of your nails is instantaneous.
Stages of Quick Manicure and Nail Care
- Start by removing makeup from your nails with a mild nail polish remover and cellulose squares.
- We forget the steps, or we push the cuticles.
- We pass the white block directly to mattify the natural nail.
- And yes, we do not have time; we are talking about a manicure that we do quickly!
- Dust off your nails and apply your base coat in a thin layer.
- Once dry, you can apply your two coats of nail polish.
- We do not forget Top Coat’s layer, which is essential to hold the manicure and protect your nail polish.
- Up Up Up, you can run to your appointment.
- On the other hand, take your cuticle oil pen with you.
- You slip it into your bag, and at the first red light, you apply it to the cuticles.
- And at the second red light, massage them gently.
- And here is a beautiful manicure in just five steps !!
- It is better to do a quick manicure than not to do it at all.
- Nail care is essential. You now have beautifully painted nails !!
- Some manicure products are needed. They are useful regularly to care for and beautify the nails quickly.
- They are among the essentials. Here they are :
- The gentle remover
- The buffer
- The base coat
- Nail polish
- The topcoat
- And finally, cuticle oil.
- It is better to do this kind of little manicure now and then than to neglect your nails.
- They have an essential role, so it is critical to think about looking after them and beautifying them.
- And honestly, you saw it’s fast.
Classic and quick manicure
- The manicure includes nail cleaning (cuticles cut and filed), shaping, and a polish of your choice.
- If you want to get fancier, we can add to the nail art for an additional price.
- Lifespan: Up to a week.
- How to Remove: Our beauty experts say to soak a cotton pad in non-acetone nail polish remover to take the polish off at home easily.
- Damage: A typical manicure is easy on nails, but Abramcyk recommends removing the polish after six days to keep it from drying your nail beds.
- KNOW MORE:- healthmeefit