Alia Bhatt makeup: A divine natural look
- Prepping your rough skin is an essential part using necessary products like Alia Bhatt makeup.
- Mix some essential oil with a strobe cream to moisturize the skin and give it a very healthy glow.
- You can even use it with a spritz of the M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix.
- Your foundation should be smooth and aqua-based, leaving you with a healthy, dewy shiny finish.
- Stay away from a stick or matte foundation for the look—you can try the Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF.
- Conceal your skin if needed using the M.A.C Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer.
Alia Bhatt makeup methods
- Fill your brows with a brush and seal your hair in place with the Benefit Brow Setter Shaping And Setting Gel.
- For your eyes, pick a cool-toned, pink cream eyeshadow like the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Pale Shell and apply it over your eyelid up to the crease.
- Top this off with a good colored powder eyeshadow and blend a soft beige one into the crease.
- If you feel the tight line use your upper lash line with a pencil.
- Make sure you apply mascara—the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is a great option.
- Give your face a contour using the Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit, dust your cheeks with a pink blush like the Contraste Powder Blush in Narcisse.
- Use a soft, cool, and dewy highlight on your cheekbones and points of your face.
- Prepare your soft lips with a lip balm and use a glossy pink hue, like the Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Shock, to complete your look.
- A flawless, dewy base, blushed cheeks, and a hint of shimmer and glimmer at the higher points of her face—The perfect day-time and casual night-time.
Steps to recreate Alia Bhatt’s makeup look
Now, if you are as in love with it, here are a couple of products you’ll need to recreate this fabulous look:
Step #1: Base
- Use a cream foundation stick that can double up as a smooth concealer is one of the best investments you can make.
- Since Alia look is only about a natural base, using this instead of a liquid foundation is ideal.
Step #2: Shadow
- What we can do for the eyes, Alia kept it a nude but peachy and dewy look.
- You can choose a nude or brown for your crease.
- Then either go in with a matte or a shimmery one (depending on the time of day) and apply it to the rest of your lids.
- To give your upper and lower lashes the illusion of having eyeliner on, take the same nude shadow, and with a small blending brush, apply it to the lash line.
Step #3: Mascara
- If you zoom in and look closely, Alia’s lashes are long but not too clumpy.
- That’s because she used a volumizing mascara that lengthened her lashes but not thickened them.
Step #4: Blush
- As the base, using a cream blush will give your look a dewier and natural flush rather than a defined application to get using a powder.
- The great part about cream blushes is that you can blend it out easily, to a point where it melts into your skin.
Step #5: Gloss
- Keeping up with the monotone and nude look, Alia lips were all gloss with hints of shine.
- You could also use lip balm for this one.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at quorablog