What does Egg pore strips do?
- Egg pore strips is a natural and easy way to remove dirt and unwanted particles that settle on the face to make it clean.
- Making pore cleansing strips is very easy. I have two ways, one that I use a lot and another that I use less.
- The first one I use most often, we only need a container, egg white, a brush, and toilet paper.
Method of using pore strip
- We apply a little previously beaten egg white on the area with black spots with a flat brush, usually the nose or chin.
- And we cover with toilet paper. In my case, I separate the layers and put a skinny layer.
- I apply more egg white and let it dry.
- There is no stipulated time. I wait a long time, sometimes half an hour, and then carefully remove my egg white pore strip and toilet paper, trying to get all the black spots out.
- Once the pore cleanser strip is removed, I apply toner to close the pores.
Homemade Recipes to make Egg pore strips
- Making homemade pore strips in our home is a relatively simple process, and it will not take much of our time.
- If you want to learn how to make them, we will present you with three recipes that can be very useful.
1. Strips with egg whites
- Egg whites are widely used as home remedies for their astringent properties and exfoliating effects on the skin.
- When used as strips, egg whites may have the ability to remove dead cells that clog pores.
- We need egg whites and sheets of paper tape or papers to dry.
- We will place the whites in a bowl on which we will break the paper into small pieces that will mix with the egg whites.
- Once the whites have been soaked with the paper tape, we will place the pieces in the areas we want to work on.
- After the paper has hardened, probably after 20 minutes, we will gently remove it from our skin.
2. Strips with egg, honey, and sugar
- Honey has proven antiseptic properties, while the hard texture of sugar creates a powerful exfoliator.
- When combined, both ingredients create a powerful homemade strip for blackheads.
- Heat equal parts honey and sugar over a skillet, add an egg to it and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes once it is completely combined.
- Apply the mixture to the desired area next to the paper strips and allow it to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Then remove them very carefully.
3. Strips with egg, yogurt, and gelatin
- Yogurt moisturizes the skin while calming inflammation thanks to its natural probiotics.
- In this recipe, the gelatin serves to provide the “sticky” effect that unblocks the pores.
- If you don’t have yogurt, milk could do the job.
- Heat yogurt and gelatin in a pan in equal parts, add the egg but make sure they are not hot but warm.
- Once you have verified it, apply the mixture in the places you want to work, letting it rest for a period of 15 minutes.
- This mixture deserves special care with skins that are very sensitive and suffer from acne.
- The adhesion capacity of gelatin can irritate while it is stirred.
- There have also been people who have experienced a lot of pain when removing the strips.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at techiesin.